Recent content by Ed B

1. E

North Texas Shoot Out will be virtual

Results are in for this year's North Texas Shoot Out As already mentioned, the Ireland Starter Kit Champion is Mark Dennehy The Axis Master Sergeant is Ralph Garringer The Allied Master Sergeant is Jeremy Busby The North Texas Shoot Out Runner Up is John Garlic The 2020 North Texas Shoot Out...
  2. E

This year's North Texas Shoot Out Ireland Starter Kit Champion is Mark Dennehy. Congratulations
  3. E

Our website was hacked a while back and it is not yet up. I can be contacted directly at thunderbird.asl.td@gmail.com.
  4. E

Still have room for more players in both the Starter Kit and Main Tournament. I can accept registrations through this Thursday.
  5. E

The second weekend of November is when we traditionally meet for the North Texas Shoot Out ASL Tournament. Due to Covid, we will not be meeting FtF but we will have the tournament, virtually. The plan is to have the main tournament along with a SK mini. Everyone will play one game a week for...
  6. E

North Texas Shoot Out ASL Tournament

The 9th Annual North Texas Shoot Out ASL Tournament will be held November 9 through 11 at the Holiday Inn Express at I-35 W and Western Center in Fort Worth. General info available at ntasl.com.
  7. E

New members introduce yourself here

Hi, My name is Ed and I am an ASL-oholic. Hi Ed I am high on ASL right now. I have been an ASL-oholic since it was first published. It began when a friend hooked me on that gateway game - SL -back in the 70's. I still have all my SL paraphenalia secretly stashed in the closet. I am a...