Recent content by ecz

1. ecz

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

Site updated www.vasleague.org
  2. ecz

here are the pairings for West/Central US-Can League Round 4 (last round) KING stewart vs WESTON ramon GALLI rick vs BURNETTE jason FEINSTEIN robert vs OLER robert HAASL david vs ZINSELMEYER robert ROHLFING larry vs ROSNER david KNIPPEL steffen vs LEHMAN john in the attachment round 3...
  3. ecz

now I'm still waiting the last result from the game Galli - King from the West/Central League that should be known not later than tomorrow. West Central League round 4 will begin asap, but it last till the end of November, so no hurry or urgency
  4. ecz

TOP VASLeague Round 4 CHAMBERLAND paul vs CLEAVIN aaron PAGNI andrea vs CARIOLATO paolo LAUGER paul vs ROUTH brian HOULISTON craig vs KOESTLER alex YOUNG kenneth vs HANNA marc BOUDRENGHIEN françois vs STAPF nathan AUGUSTINE mike vs DOMOVIC rich COLE jon vs LUNDY darryl TINTURE laurent vs...
  5. ecz

I'm going to assign a double forfeit to Beekman and Doyle Motes since they did not play their game and, althought Doyle was unavailable to play for personal reasons for one month, I have no evidence that Ed was instead ready to play before of after this time. Plus he never replied my email nor...
  6. ecz

and these are the new pairings for US/Can League Round 4 (last round) WERT jason vs PALMA patrick CHAPMAN chris vs DRAGONETTI jay NORKO damon vs TAYLOR jim LANGER david vs FARDETTE james ARRIETA rob vs DUNN ken WILLOW will vs CHILDS bruce BUSER jeff vs WATSON mark GOLDIN andrew vs bye in...
  7. ecz

I still miss these three results to close TOP, East and West/Central Leagues: Top League : Beekman -Doyle East League : Langer-Watson Central/West: Galli- King I hope to start the remaining leagues not later than tomorrow
  8. ecz

and these are the parings for the European/Oceanian League Round 4 (last round) Europe/Oceania Round 4 CABRÉ marti vs COLIN lionel CORIASCO sandro vs CALTABIANO alessandro LORENZEN bjoern vs MAZZEI chris ISELLA stefano vs FLEMING will CORRIGAN eoin vs TOZE santos MORO joe vs DEISSLER tobias...
  9. ecz

yes, we understand that this schedule brings some advantages for several people but, once more, I must point the fact that season 2019 is somewhat special because it had a late start. 60 days for all rounds is the good compromise to arrange different needs as it is has been proved since 2007
  10. ecz

And here are the pairings for the next SLL round (4th). In the attachment you can find Round 3 Results SLL Round 4 RUSSELL kevin vs SANTACRUZ Juan LE BILLAN laurent vs RETAMERO fermin GILLIES David vs TEWKSBURY chuck BOND steve vs SCHWELA ulric TRAVER jim vs MØLLER uffe TREBOSC Francois vs...
  11. ecz

I'm collecting the results for the end of round 3. Later, today, more
  12. ecz

Added in the post above also European/Oceanian League pairings and R2 results (in the attachment and in the site)
  13. ecz

added the pairings for R3 SLL in the post #150 above and R2 results in the attachment. An email will follow for everyone in the SLL. later today I'll publish also the European/Oceanian League pairings for R3 and give the R2 results site www.vasleague.org updated
  14. ecz

Still waiting one result to close the European Oceanian League. I'll close the round tomorrow 3 June publishing probably also the SLL results and the pairings for Round 3
  15. ecz

here are the pairings for Round 3 TOP VASLeague (R3) CHAMBERLAND paul vs HOULISTON craig CLEAVIN aaron vs HANNA marc AUGUSTINE mike vs PAGNI andrea DOMOVIC rich vs CARIOLATO paolo LAUGER paul vs TINTURE laurent ROUTH brian vs PERHAM dave KOESTLER alex vs ROUNDHILL brian R YOUNG kenneth vs...