ecz's latest activity

• ecz
    ecz replied to the thread VASLeague 2019 General Discussion.
    Site updated www.vasleague.org
  • ecz
    here are the pairings for West/Central US-Can League Round 4 (last round) KING stewart vs WESTON ramon GALLI rick vs BURNETTE jason...
  • ecz
    now I'm still waiting the last result from the game Galli - King from the West/Central League that should be known not later than...
  • ecz
    TOP VASLeague Round 4 CHAMBERLAND paul vs CLEAVIN aaron PAGNI andrea vs CARIOLATO paolo LAUGER paul vs ROUTH brian HOULISTON craig vs...
  • ecz
    I'm going to assign a double forfeit to Beekman and Doyle Motes since they did not play their game and, althought Doyle was unavailable...
  • ecz
    and these are the new pairings for US/Can League Round 4 (last round) WERT jason vs PALMA patrick CHAPMAN chris vs DRAGONETTI jay...
  • ecz
    I still miss these three results to close TOP, East and West/Central Leagues: Top League : Beekman -Doyle East League : Langer-Watson...
  • ecz
    and these are the parings for the European/Oceanian League Round 4 (last round) Europe/Oceania Round 4 CABRÉ marti vs COLIN lionel...
  • ecz
    yes, we understand that this schedule brings some advantages for several people but, once more, I must point the fact that season 2019...
  • ecz
    And here are the pairings for the next SLL round (4th). In the attachment you can find Round 3 Results SLL Round 4 RUSSELL kevin vs...
  • ecz
    I'm collecting the results for the end of round 3. Later, today, more