Recent content by echack

1. echack

Reprint BtB 2, Cobra, HG 2

There appear to be differences in woods on the top edge of the boards.
  2. echack

Squad Leader Licensed by Hasbro

Squad Leader has been licensed along with some other AH games (Diplomacy and Axis and Allies) to Renegade Games. Squad Leader? Really? https://renegadegamestudios.com/blog/renegade-game-studios-expands-licensing-partnership-with-hasbro-gaming-classics/
  3. echack

SASL Will Be Reprinted

Over at the ASL FB group, someone asked if Solitaire ASL will be made available again. Brian Youse replied "Yes."
  4. echack

SASL Will Be Reprinted

Over at the ASL FB group, someone asked if Solitaire ASL will be made available again. Brian Youse replied "Yes."
  5. echack

Operation Neptune

Got mine Tuesday, it all looks great!
  6. echack

MMP’s website states it’s shipping HL preorders!

I got my "shipped" email today.
  7. echack

For King & Country reprint

USPS says they have double the number of packages this year compared to last.
  8. echack

Nope. Preorder was gone.
  9. echack

ASL Journal 13

Yeah. I missed out on the FKaC preorder because they didn't mention the changed/new counters.
  10. echack

Sigh. If the page for it had said more/new counters I would have ordered it. MMP: Please, please be explicit on reprint preorder pages about what exactly has changed.
  11. echack

Is the only change from the last printing some scenario errata/balance changes?
  12. echack

Late 2020 Production Schedule

About the counter problems: "It was counter print runs for For King and Country, and the reprint of ASLSK2 that were affected. Not just colours in the print run not matching other products, but colours within the print run not matching. That's why those two have fallen off the schedule for...
  13. echack

Late 2020 Production Schedule

From ConSimWorld MMP forum: Removed and rescheduled for 2021 Reprint of For King and Country ASL Journal on preorder ASL Overlay Pack on preorder GTS Saar on preorder GTS Utah on preorder OCS Scorpions in a Bottle on preorder Storm Over Jerusalem on preorder Special Ops #10...
  14. echack

Decision on WO2021?

HIPAA is a set of restrictions on those that generate and store medical data. There is nothing in it that precludes voluntary disclosure by the person that the data concern. For example, I have waived HIPAA rights between my medical providers and my insurance company so that they can get claims...