Recent content by Earthpig

1. Earthpig

NW Wisconsin

Steve Rogers, also has a garage he has talked about setting up for larger weekend style ASL gatherings I have not asked him yet but thought about calling it "Unmotivated Garage Fest"...if you remember the old ASLML days.
  2. Earthpig

NW Wisconsin

Don, The cabin is actually north of you, up in Bayfield County between Iron River and Port Wing.... both seething with gaming activity...NOT! It has a HUGE table for gaming but needs a generator for good lighting, wood for heat and a jaunt outside to the "little house" and is ummm, rustic that's...
  3. Earthpig

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Necro posting!
  4. Earthpig

Cover Your Mines and Wire! Um... about that....

I like putting wire along a hexspine I want to put a fire lane down or as a final protective wire in front of a position. In all cases I try to cover them with fire both direct and indirect...I was both a Combat Engineer and an Infantryman, covering obstacles with fire is second nature to...
  5. Earthpig

Red Factories Preordered!

I pre-ordered, and now I'm wondering when it will ship already! c'mon!:mad:;)
  6. Earthpig

New members introduce yourself here

JPaulus, I live in Baldwin WI, about 20-25 minutes from Stillwater. Give me a pm if you want to set something up...I also show up occasionally at the TCASL meetups....I have most of the SK stuff and damned near all the full ASL stuff.
  7. Earthpig

I KNOW THAT!:freak:....that is why I'm Ernieing...there is "nothing" here with me.:devious: actually was trying to "quote" the pic above but was denied.:cry:
  8. Earthpig

oh yummmmmy! ERNIEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:yummy::love::joy::hail:
  9. Earthpig

Sgt Rock, Dan ...is that you?:devious:
  10. Earthpig

Of course what we need now is an American football announcer to do Cricket:p.....anything I know about cricket came from "The Hitchhikers Guide to The Universe" books.:hush:
  11. Earthpig

Of course what we need now is an American football announcer to do Cricket.....anything I know about cricket came from "The Hitchhikers Guide to The Universe" books.
  12. Earthpig

The problem with that is the Rothlisberger babe and Burt Reynolds pics are in there....and I don't wanna see those but the last few by Mr. Olden have been quite nice.
  13. Earthpig

I'm bored, bored, bored, BORED,BORED, BORED!
  14. Earthpig

New members introduce yourself here

Snazz where in MN do you live?...are you aware of the Twin Cities ASL club? they/we meet "usually" the second Saturday of each month. May will be our next meeting and a Mini tourney.:)
  15. Earthpig

Re: Pyscho's grandma did the Brooklyn Dodgers He's a Marine......type slower and he might be able to read it:p