Recent content by Earl_8minus0

1. Earl_8minus0

CE AFV Enters Enemy MMC Hex - No Overrun Declared (Not enough MP)

Klas I like your answer - not only because it is how we handled it - but it sort of makes sense on what to do. Key question - is what if any rule references actually allow it to take place. Is D7.1 - allowing for the Defensive First Fire attack against the CE AVF? Or is it some other rules...
  2. Earl_8minus0

Klas Sorry but I don't understand your response/answer. When I read D7.1 - 7.21 CC REACTION FIRE: Each Infantry/Cavalry DEFENDER unit that is unbroken, unpinned and neither Unarmed (A20.5) nor in Melee may attempt CC Reaction Fire, using the CC-vs-vehicle rules (A11.5, etc.; see also...
  3. Earl_8minus0

Team Need your help to understand my 'stupid' action of moving my CE AFV into an enemy's hex and getting hit by Defensive First Fire (with +2 DRM) - so I fail my MC and go 'stun' (little stun). When can the enemy squad now attempt his PAATC against my now "STOPPED" AFV - now during my Movement...
  4. Earl_8minus0

D 9.31 Armored Assault AFV MP vs MMC MF Spent or Implied

Agree So the MMC still has 1 MF - so the AFV can go one more hex - or only one more MP? The next he wishes to enter is Higher Ground 4 + 1. Thoughts? Later, Ea
  5. Earl_8minus0

D 9.31 Armored Assault AFV MP vs MMC MF Spent or Implied

Team Looking for clarification on D 9.31 Armored Assault and the interaction with the AFV's MP and MMC's MF spent or implied spent amount. AFV and Squad begin movement in the same hex and conduct Armored Assault - Double Time is not declared. They move 3 open ground hexes - when the AFV...
  6. Earl_8minus0

Rally Point #52 Death Rattle - Victory Conditions (Full ASL with "?") Questions

Group Rally Point #52, Death Rattle is from the SK pack of scenarios that are also designed for full ASL. With that dual thought process in mind. The 'Victory Conditions' or "Mission" is for "the British win at game end if there are no Good Order German (non-vehicular crew) MMC(s) in any...
  7. Earl_8minus0

Madmen Cometh, July 26-28 2019, Singapore

Team Just wanted to let you know that I have just sent my Registration payment to Will. Later, Earl
  8. Earl_8minus0

Winter Offensive 2019 under way

Vinny Sorry to hear about you not being able to attend Winter Offensive this year. That just means you save up enough points with House Hold 6 to join us in Singapore in July. Sorry to say that due to the above I will not be at ASLOK just got off the phone with Mom. But you know if you drive...
  9. Earl_8minus0

Madmen Cometh, July 26-28 2019, Singapore

Hello Just got confirmation this week from HouseHold6 that I am cleared to spend the week with you guys. I have already made my airline reservations - will arrive 24 July about 16:55. So will be interested in knowing if the local tour package is till an option - would like to take in the...
  10. Earl_8minus0

Make Two Accounts - into - One?

Dr Zaius Sir, Thank You again. Promise to keep this account active and in good standing so I don't have to bother you again. THANKS - funny how something so tiny can mean so much. . . Later, Earl
  11. Earl_8minus0

ASL Vassal and hearing impairment

heliodorus04 Let me add my take on this matter as well. What hongkongwargamer is saying and as you are talking with witchbottles both point out that ASL can be played without ASL (American Sign Language). Key to HongKongWargamer is the missing entry that you would make within the VASL log -...
  12. Earl_8minus0

Make Two Accounts - into - One?

Dr. Zaius - and or Moderator Team First thanks for updating my name from earl_8minus0 to Earl_8minus0. I came across that OP and was glad to discover the ability to get the above done - THANKS again. I joined GameSquad back on 3 Jan 2005 - user name Earl 8-0 - using my gmail email if need be...
  13. Earl_8minus0

Changing user name

Thank you Have opened up a new post/question so as not to continue this OP. Later, now Earl_8minus0
  14. Earl_8minus0

Changing user name

Dr Zaius Sir, I sent you a message asking if this was possible. Could you update my user name from "earl_8minus0" to "Earl_8minus0"? Hopefully your still monitoring this posting - if not sorry for jumping in to the OP. Later, Earl
  15. Earl_8minus0

German/Finnish 1/2-Inch Maj von Schueff - From What Product?

Thanks Guys I knew if anyone could figure this out it would be all of you. I think my problem was the "Complete Armour Nationalities" listing I was looking at for Germany had the Para 10-3 Leaders after the BV 1, 2, 3 10-2 Leaders. Plus I was looking at a Counter Scan from Para 2nd Edition...