EagleIV's latest activity

• EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread OBA SR questions.
    A, B and L are voluntary loss of contact so an LOS to the blast height matters to keep the SR. C, D, E and I are involuntary loss of...
  • EagleIV
    The crew (actually a HS) can fire the PIAT instead of firing the MG. Recovery is free and automatic. There is no recovery dr as long as...
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread 6,6 and FL.
    If I understand your question the rule doesn't exist that I know of, if you roll a 6,6 and don't cower (leadership, British, etc.) while...
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread CC and snake eyes..
    Had your leaders jumped the Germans (on your turn), then you rolled 'eyes first you could immediately withdraw before the Germans rolled...
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread Passengers once crew abandons.
    Yes you can stay in/on an abandoned vehicle although that was likely to not be the typical case. And to the extant normally allowed they...
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread Early War ROKA BAZ repair?.
    I would say no since they never broken, they are just eliminated.
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread mines and MP expenditure.
    Neither minefields nor residual FP attack an unit entering the location more than once regardless of the number of MP/MF spent entering...
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread Another canister question.
    BS does apply with canister since there is no TH DR and it is not MG/IFE fire. Fred
  • EagleIV
    EagleIV replied to the thread Concealment & CC.
    1 correct. 2. They keep concealment. 3A Since the Germans are concealed they announce that the will (or will not attack) before any...