Recent content by Eagle4ty

1. Eagle4ty

Firelanes and dust

I just think of them as soft or hard hindrances and it usually answers my questions on FL hindrance effects. YMMV
  2. Eagle4ty

Ponyri scenario suggestions?

There's a good BFP Ponyri scenario from the High Ground Pack HG-10 Stampede At Hill 253.5 that has several of the "Ferdies" in it. I did a brief AAR of it quite a while back if you're interested in a brief review...
  3. Eagle4ty

A10.62 Desperation Morale

A quick check of Klas' latest compilation found it in there as an actual Q&A to Perry.
  4. Eagle4ty

CC, Ambush, Concealment, broken unit

And Berserk drm as well for Ambush. drm CAUSE +2 Cavalry, Vehicle, or in Pillbox +2 Above Bank counter +1 Above Panji counter +1 BU or Stunned AFV (each) +1 CX, Lax, broken, pinned, or berserk (each) +1 ATTACKER in Jungle, Kunai, Bamboo -1 Stealthy -2...
  5. Eagle4ty

NEW Edition DID WE DO THIS RIGHT ATR vs. a ATG

Assuming it has an IFE equivalent (e.g. 20mm only - as I do not believe there are any other ATR's with IFE equiv.), all that is required is to get a CH to destroy the gun & crew (C11.52) and no additional DR on the IFT is required. As noted previously, the confusing part of the ATR effects here...
  6. Eagle4ty

Newb Review of Croix de Guerre

I like what he's done to the place.
  7. Eagle4ty

Newb Review of Croix de Guerre

And a small island named Malta.
  8. Eagle4ty

Croix de Guerre Counter Organization

I try not to store my rule book in the same container with counters. It gets a bit ungainly.🤣
  9. Eagle4ty

Italian OOB

Flame war? No. A bit of nudging perhaps.;)
  10. Eagle4ty

Brevity Assault AAR

Just because you're getting a little older I wouldn't call yourself dim.:giggle:
  11. Eagle4ty

RO CG I Started

Not by rule, it's not a map edge and I don't see any boats provided to land troops/supplies on the waterfront.
  12. Eagle4ty

Designers' Response to Desperation Morale Review of "Death To Fascism" scenario pack

I've thought about just increasing the CVP for those systems to let's say +1CVP per 5PP capacity and/or inherent SW and +1CVP per T# capability (could even modify this based upon capabilities). This could allow the owning player the option of retaining the equipment on-board or withdrawing it...
  13. Eagle4ty

RO CG I Started

Just different. Personally I think the west-east drive into the factories is a fools choice for the Germans unless opportunities presents itself. Drive to crush the Soviets flanks early (heck, let 'em win the the 1st CG pd even) and isolate the major factory area from board edges (they'll be...
  14. Eagle4ty

RO CG2

Not to mention the force multipliers (OBA, smoke-brining-StuGs, SWs, etc.) are certainly in the Germans favor, especially at the points of contact that are dictated by the Germans.
  15. Eagle4ty

Scenario Setups for Red October/ Red Barricades

You don't want to use any of mine. I've gotten clobbered almost every time!😰