Eagle4ty's latest activity

• Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty reacted to The Purist's post in the thread 73 HELL OR HIGH WATER with Like.
    Great AAR, Mike. Scenarios with LC are something I need to start playing again.
  • Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty reacted to Yuri0352's post in the thread Da Paul Challenge with Haha.
    The Davy Crockett reminds me of my grenade training session wherein we were instructed that the bursting radius of the (huge) WP hand...
  • Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty reacted to Michael Dorosh's post in the thread Best ASL box art with Like.
    As much as I like all the ASL boxes (and the quality has been consistently high to the present day) I like Rodger B. MacGowan's original...
  • Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty reacted to klasmalmstrom's post in the thread Reverse Bypass with Like.
    You can do it once, after that no further vehicle movement is allowed. B6.431: "Once a vehicle moves across a One-Lane bridge in a...
  • Eagle4ty
    If going for KGP you may want to download the slope play aid from Mark's Desperation Morale site. This is as good as the rules and is...
  • Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty reacted to Michael R's post in the thread 73 HELL OR HIGH WATER with Like.
    My write-ups of the seaborne adventures of Magnus Rimvall and I have not kept pace with our playings. This write-up is for scenario 73...
  • Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty replied to the thread Unarmed MMC.
    A11.1 ...Units in different terrain features of the same Location (such as foxholes) still engage in CC with each other. There are no...
  • Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty reacted to EJ1's post in the thread TCA change and Case A with Like.
    Hi Turlusiflu, I had the same/nearly-same question as you, submitted a question for Perry, and recently posted the reply in the...
  • Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty replied to the thread Reverse Bypass.
    Note however that once you have traversed a narrow street in one direction you cannot use use Reverse movement (or any other vehicular...
  • Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty reacted to Larry's post in the thread Destroying an Anti-Tank Ditch with Haha.
    Probably easier with a backhoe.
  • Eagle4ty
    Is it correct that SW under Ammunition shortage are not under the restrictions of the Mandatory FG? IOW, a SW in the same location as...
  • Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty replied to the thread B28 Mines.
    Since DR/dr that would have no impact on the game cannot be made simply for the purpose of obfuscation there would be no need to place a...
  • Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty reacted to Nearmiss's post in the thread B28 Mines with Haha.
    Just remember, you were driving.
  • Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty replied to the thread Destroying an Anti-Tank Ditch.
    In my experience (only) and from basic engineering standards of the US Army a basic A-T Ditch can be created by digging/dozing a ditch 4...
  • Eagle4ty
    Eagle4ty replied to the thread B28 Mines.
    Yeah, Nearmiss got two of my best tanks with minefields the last scenario we played. I was just kind of wondering if he has a thing for...