Recent content by eagle101

1. E

PS2 version?

When does it come out on the PS2? Thanks Currahee
  2. E

PS2 version?

What are your guys thought about the one comming out for the PS2? Thanks Currahee
  3. E

Need help with COMMANDOS 2 MEN OF COURAGE

Hey doc isn't it the same version? Thanks Currahee
  4. E

Need help with COMMANDOS 2 MEN OF COURAGE

Anyone here played COMMANDOS 2 MEN OF COURAGE for the PS2? I need help on it Thanks Currahee
  5. E

How big is your WWII DVD collection?

The Thin red line, The Great escape, A bridge to far,Saving Private Ryan, The desert fox, the desert rats, and some others thats my WWII DVD collection so far! Thanks Currahee
  6. E

Spiderman 2

Has anyone played the new Spiderman 2 game on the PS2, Gamecube, Or Xbox yet! What do you thinks of it? Thanks Currahee
  7. E

War Movie ELECTIONS!

A bridge to far I voted for a bridge to far because the movie was put together so well. The cast was also well done! Thanks Currahee
  8. E

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

I almost rented this movie, is it a movie worth watching? Thanks CURRAHEE
  9. E

spiderman 2

Yeah your right, but I like the idea of the webs shooting out from his wrists. It gives it more of a realistic feel!! Thanks CURRAHEE
  10. E

spiderman 2

I saw the first one and was very pleased on how they kept it as close to the comic as possible. I very excited in seeing it tommorow!! :bowdown: Thanks CURRAHEE
  11. E

Is it on DVD? If so then I think I'll go buy it!! Thanks Guys CURRAHEE :toast: :toast:
  12. E

101st movies Does anyone know of any other movies about the 101st other then Band of Brothers?? I would really like to see some others:thumb: Thanks CURRAHEE
  13. E

The best console?

Praise for the PS2 The PS2 gets my vote. It's sleek graphics and great games make it one of the best consols out there. I love their first person shooters!! Thanks and PS2 RULES!!:bowdown: :bowdown: CURRAHEE
  14. E

Brothers in Arms (new Game)

No, brand new game, first person shooter I think? Thanks CURRAHEE
  15. E

Brothers in Arms (new Game)

theres a new game coming out for the PC and all Consols in 2004. The game is called "Brothers in Arms", and Its about the 10st airborne. Thats all I know at the given time!! Thanks :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: CURAHEE