Recent content by dynaman

1. D

Central florida

I'll get back in touch with him though I think he is further north in the Bradenton area. Perhaps a quarterly game at Dark Side would be workable.
  2. D

Central florida

I sent Bendazoid a message since he appears to be near Cape Coral. I've been playing ASL strictly with VASL for years but am looking to get back to FTF gaming. If anyone is near CC and wants to play let me know.
  3. D

Have so many other tactical systems hurt ASL?

I'm an ASLer and Lock N Load tactical player (and a couple of squad level miniatures games). If more people where playing LnLT online I would most likely be playing that more than ASL at this point. I know a few ASL players that have moved on from the game to other games but none to another...
  4. D

Twin Cities ASL 6/8/19 OVERLORD

Did you guys get in a game on the 8th? TCASL is one of the big things I miss from after moving away from the Twin Cities.
  5. D

Seeking ASL opponents

If anywhere near Atlantic County let me know. If you are near Philly there is a group at https://groups.io/g/PhillyAdvancedSquadLeaderASL you should get in touch with.
  6. D

Twin Cities ASL 5/12/18

I had to look up the Fantasy Flight Game Center to see what kind of game store it really is. WOW! Cold Weather makes for interesting gaming locations. Smart people - they probably make more money selling food then games.
  7. D

Twin Cities ASL 4/14/18

My real name is Paul Blankenship. I lived in the Cities area from 1997 till late 2003 I remember Dave, just couldn't remember his name. He used to host a weekly(?) game at his place for a short while. Also had a LAN party there where we played Total Annihilation once.
  8. D

Twin Cities ASL 4/14/18

I remember Sean by name, I might have met you Houlie but the name is not familiar. Yes the Twin Cities is a great place for gaming, in addition to a lot of gamers in the area you have The Source Comics and Games. I make it a point to stop there every time I'm in the area, sadly with the death...
  9. D

Twin Cities ASL 4/14/18

Any players left in the group from the late nineties/early oh ohs? I used to be part of the group when I lived there and had good memories of playing. For a good while it was in the basement of a city hall or police station - I forget which it was.
  10. D

Looking for VASL PBEM for WO 01 (opponent found!)

Found an opponent.
  11. D

ASL06: Red packets

I just popped back in to check the latest replays and found mine hanging around... Probably not going to get round to playing this again, so many scenarios and so little time...
  12. D

What boardgames have you played recently?

I've got It Never Snows setup on the game table for playing on Thursday and Friday. My friend and I took the 2 days off in honor of not going to Historicon.
  13. D

Looking for PBEM CMBB

I've got a free spot on the old schedule for a CMBB game, I'm willing to play just about any historical scenario but I'm not a quick battle kind of person. I would like to stick to roughly a 4 email per week pace. email address is paul_blankenship@comcast.net
  14. D

Looking for a live VASL game

I'm looking to start a live VASL game, weeknights from 8 to 10 eastern time is when I'm available, and one saturday a month most of the day.
  15. D

Looking for VASL Game

Hello: I'm looking to start playing ASL with VASL. I've been playing for a long time but have not done much in the past couple years (4 games or so). I can play on tuesday or thursday starting at around 7. Dynaman