DWPetros's latest activity

• DWPetros
    DWPetros replied to the thread Impeachment.
    So, the real question is - 'why did the voters in swing states who previously voted Dem - go over to Trump?' There are reasons. And...
  • DWPetros
    A few things. Kansas isn't Michigan (or Ohio, or Wisconsin). You can find the distinction about Kansas in 'What's the Matter with...
  • DWPetros
    Getting into a hot war with Russia could end civilization as we know it. That's about as big of an existential threat as there is...
  • DWPetros
    Brian, I'm admittedly less focused on the numbers ($ / votes) than I am on the optics and the message. We can slice and dice the...
  • DWPetros
    That's a good site (Followthemoney.org). Worth looking at further. Which party is now the recipient of the most 'dark money' is...
  • DWPetros
    DWPetros replied to the thread Framing the difference.
    But all this is besides the point. The point is, I think the divide isn't about policy differences. That's too wonky. Something...
  • DWPetros
    Here's a great site that references various places where 'money in politics' is tracked...
  • DWPetros
    But Jim, I did present how Democrats stood up to money in politics. When I did, you opted to not refute that. I don't know what else...
  • DWPetros
    An article here about Trump and his awful ways (also see below)*...
    • 1574790605267.png
  • DWPetros
    It's a good study you recommend. I've read a lot about how the GOP generally supports money in politics due to their leaning more...
  • DWPetros
    Thanks, Jim. It's difficult in this venue to properly answer your comments. And I agree that arguing isn't productive. Many of your...
  • DWPetros
    I wish I were as confident, Jim. I'm not. First, I think there has been irreparable damage done already, particularly by Trump though...
  • DWPetros
    Well, in the same spirit, here is what I think. If you watched the impeachment process so far, I would think that anyone would come to...
  • DWPetros
    The House will impeach, the Senate will aquitt - that seems pretty obvious at this point. (even if they produce evidence on tape that...
  • DWPetros
    The GOP Senators, taking counsel of their fears (of not being re-elected) opt for destroying the country's Constitutional laws and...