DWPetros's latest activity

• DWPetros
    DWPetros replied to the thread Racing to third.
    You can say that again, brother. And there is no mere coincidence in the states that suffer most from poor economic conditions are...
  • DWPetros
    Trump's followers believe what Trump says - not what is evidenced by facts. There are a lot of Trump followers too, which in itself is...
    • 1575309245147.png
  • DWPetros
    DWPetros replied to the thread Impeachment.
    I see. I understand the idea of letting someone prove they're a fool before you call them one. As for leadership of the free world, I...
  • DWPetros
    DWPetros replied to the thread Christian Nationalism.
    Good piece. Yea, it's about the continued fight about people's rights, but it goes beyond that issue. It's about a number of things...
  • DWPetros
    I was waiting for that. I'm familiar with Kennedy's and Clinton's sexual indiscretions - at least as far as an ordinary person can be...
  • DWPetros
    Right. The guys who lost our Civil War in 1864 never put their weapons down. They're still mad, feel cheated, and want revenge on the...
  • DWPetros
    Uh oh. This leads to a question - I wonder how many people and what kind of people voted for Trump who thought both things; 1) that he...
  • DWPetros
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/opinions-who-but-a-demon-could-impeach-gods-chosen-one/ar-BBXkciD?li=BBnb7Kz " if politics is a...
  • DWPetros
    I agree the movement is an international one, but this doesn't minimize the effects in America where it originates and where it's the...
  • DWPetros
    The sad thing is that this only matters to those who have sense enough to recognize it. Trump could be caught on tape ordering a hit on...
  • DWPetros
    DWPetros replied to the thread Framing the difference.
    Obama is an apologist for the oligarchy. Lets not get too radical here - might upset the bosses.
  • DWPetros
    OK, I would agree that we need more progressivism. Trump played the populist - and we can see where that landed us. That HRC lost...
  • DWPetros
    Aside from the obvious hypocrisy of the comment, what a depressing comment it is. It pretty well summarizes why things have gone to...
  • DWPetros
    You have and it's a good one.
  • DWPetros
    https://www.alternet.org/2019/11/why-christian-nationalism-is-an-existential-threat-to-democracy/ I've been a watcher of this for a...