DWPetros's latest activity

• DWPetros
    DWPetros replied to the thread Look How Far We've Come.
    Is your comment politically motivated because, like me you can't stand Trump, or do you have factual reason to believe it isn't true? I...
  • DWPetros
    "The government of the United States would never call the sprawling network of facilities now in use across many states “concentration...
  • DWPetros
    Actually, I had read everything she said and no, I don't accept the right-wing propaganda efforts to bring her down. I also don't...
  • DWPetros
    DWPetros replied to the thread Shoot the messenger.
    Here's an interesting conversation between a couple of well informed watchers: Prof. Michel Chossudovsky and Pepe Escobar...
  • DWPetros
    Ouch. Technically, AOC is right - those are concentration camps. But because most folks don't know the difference between a...
  • DWPetros
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/donald-trumps-sinister-assault-truth/591925/ Very good article on where we are in the...
    • 1560894004486.png
  • DWPetros
    DWPetros replied to the thread The populists' choice.
    I think Warren will begin to outpace the others. She's smart, has clear-headed ideas and policies and knows how to explain them...
  • DWPetros
    Given who's in the WH, anything goes. Trump appears to have surrendered authority to Bolton and Pompeo. That's dangerous and stupid...
  • DWPetros
    Obama's legacy isn't nearly as great as imagined. Looking out for the middle / lower classes more than the GOP is setting the bar...
  • DWPetros
    I think you're cynical, and so am I, but too much of that seems wrong-headed. I try to remind myself.. What I mean by serving the...
  • DWPetros
    Hard to imagine that we'd actually go to war with Iran, but also hard to imagine that we have enough intelligence to not go to war with...
    • 1560789542139.png
  • DWPetros
    Apparently, Wall Street has their favorites as well: Pete Buttigieg, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris. The big money guys are backing all...
  • DWPetros
    The GOP had no interest in the matter of abortion - until they needed to pull in the Fundies and Catholics in the 70's to buttress their...
  • DWPetros
    Could be so. But I hope not. She talks the talk, but I wonder if she'll walk the talk. Or perhaps I should say, she says she'll do...
  • DWPetros
    Another take, by Matt Taibbi, on the Dem horse race, Warren, Sanders.. pretty good...