Recent content by dwardzala

1. dwardzala

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

This only happens around the equinox.
  2. dwardzala

Some routing and a CC question.

It’s actually the end of its next MPh per A4.51 (second to last sentence)
  3. dwardzala

Advance into a location for CC and are broken by your own OBA

They were Russian after all.
  4. dwardzala

Two questions

Thanks.
  5. dwardzala

Two questions

Discord, what is this discord server you speak of?
  6. dwardzala

Sleaze freeze, riders, TCA, first fire, and CC!

They got distracted chatting up the barista when they went to get coffee and forgot to take care of it.
  7. dwardzala

Game Reviewers are Lazy

I certainly agree that more information is better, but even when I've read multiple reviews on a game that leads me to believe its good, I am disappointed more often than not.
  8. dwardzala

Game Reviewers are Lazy

Its a shame that generally all I have to go on is reviews in deciding which games to purchase (demo's aside because many are either decontented or time constrained such that I don't feel confident that I have the total picture of the game). Game purchases for me are pretty much a crap shoot...
  9. dwardzala

Game Reviewers are Lazy

Well said. The problem I run into with game reviews is that the reviewer's definition of deep strategic game play and my definition don't usually match. I suspose it has to do with the fact that most gamers agree on what looks/sounds cool, but there are broad differences of opinion on what...
  10. dwardzala

Game Reviewers are Lazy

Reviewers, in my experience, do not value the same things a game that I find important. Many are dazzled by the eye candy, cool explosions and sound effects - which are nice, but what I am really interested in is deep strategic game play. Now, granted, an FPS or MMO is not my cup of tea (maybe...
  11. dwardzala

Sox and Yanks

Aren't you short a couple of bases and have one too many batters?
  12. dwardzala

Question on Slopes, Hedges and Elevation Changes

A question on the LOS affects of hedge/walls, slopes and elevation changes: On the Stoumont Map does a unit in X28 which is upslope to U30 have LOS to U30 even though there is a hedge on the V29/W29 hexside? (I think yes as hedges are only a half-level obstacle, but upslope is 3/4 level...
  13. dwardzala

What Movie Did This line Come From Trivia

Howabout this one: "You got the f'ing Duke?!"
  14. dwardzala

Would that be "Wild at Heart?"
  15. dwardzala

I can't quite recall the name of the movie, but I think it was one where Nicolas Cage was her ex-con boyfriend.