Recent content by dustyrd

1. D

ASL Overlay Bundle is now up for preorder!

Recieved my Overlay Bundle yesterday. Opened it up to inventory (all there) and was a bit dismayed to see X20 was right on the fold with the sheet containing the River overlay. Why would MMP have not offest it on the same sheet so it was not creased?? 😐
  2. D

Colonel Ralph Puckett Jr. Awarded the Medal of Honor 70 Years Later

Couple of misidentifications here. The actual award title is the Medal of Honor (MOH) not the CMOH that constantly gets thrown around. I have met COL Puckett long ago when he did not need the walker and he sure was not going to use it during that ceremony. Also, he is the Honorary COL of the...
  3. D

What boardgames have you played recently?

Scrabble. Against the wife. Worst defeat ever. I dread playing this against her because I've only won once in 15 years. She went to the bathroom while I set up the board and palmed a seven letter word along with an A so I could go first. (ok, yeah I admit it, I cheated, but did tell her at the...
  4. D

New members introduce yourself here

New Guy Hello, I'm Dan Rhodes and live in Dahlonega, GA. I joined the forum in Apr 04 while in Iraq. Was planning on getting actively involved in ASL once I returned but family, commitments, blah, blah, blah...Anyway, I've been checking the forum getting a lay of the land for a few months now...