Recent content by dur

1. dur

Next Edition of Printed Pocket Rulebook/Chap H?

You bring up an interesting point about the state of the rulebook. While it is nice that we have been getting more frequent updates, I don't think the versioning and changelog between those versions have been communicated very clearly, especially where the PRB and the binder rulebook are...
  2. dur

Missing Chapters

The REAL missing chapters are I, L and M.
  3. dur

VASL Chrome

I miss not having to clean up and resort the counters when done.
  4. dur

Whose Smoke Is It Anyway?

Fantastic ideas.
  5. dur

Winter Offensive Packs or Hakkaa Päälle

Hard to draw an accurate comparison with the WO packs representing such a wide array of actions as well as game mechanics.
  6. dur

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

@Perry Any idea when the missing HASL chapters or SASL will be added?
  7. dur

Issue compiling VASL

Thanks! Looks good for now. I appreciate all the work you do for us, Doug!
  8. dur

Issue compiling VASL

Doug, I just pulled down the changes you made and I am still receiving the same build errors. Is there any information you need from me?
  9. dur

Issue compiling VASL

Awesome. I ended up replacing the offending class name with another in the map directory that looked similar and got it to compile. I will rebuild today though. Thanks!
  10. dur

Issue compiling VASL

Hey all, When building the latest snapshot from git, I get the output below. I'm building on linux x64 using openjdk 18. Any ideas? Please let me know if you need any more information. Thanks, [INFO] 2 errors [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------- [INFO]...
  11. dur

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

I am not sure if we've received a definitive reply about this, so I will ask again. Are there any plans to add the HASL chapters to the eRB? E: thanks, zgrose!
  12. dur

MMP’s website states it’s shipping HL preorders!

Indeed! A fine product.
  13. dur

VASL6.6.3 beta is released

Thanks, Doug. I didn't know if this report would be helpful or not.
  14. dur

VASL6.6.3 beta is released

Hey all. I've received the error below when opening a log and attempting to place a piece from the counter picker onto the map. After the error is dismissed, it is not possible to place or move counters around on the map. EDIT: As an aside, if I roll back to 3.5.8, this issue is not present...
  15. dur

Converting SK Scenarios to Full ASL?

The biggest thing to watch when moving from SK to full ASL is bypass movement. This can have a big impact on play balance since you can essentially double attacker speed. You might consider knocking a turn or two off of the scenario length for scenarios that are very movement heavy on dense...