Recent content by Drew213

1. D

Christman Eve Tcp/Ip

LF TCP/IP or PBEM games but.... Thank You!
  2. D

Pbem: Cm:ak or cm:bb or cm:bo

No such honor for the onlookers
  3. D

Pbem: Cm:ak or cm:bb or cm:bo

Email me!
  4. D

LFG CM:AK <---- IP/TCP Games

Just got CM:AK LF Peeps to play online! Himachi Info: Network: Drew213 Password: 12345
  5. D

Happy Holidays

Himachi: Drew213 PasS:12345
  6. D

Happy Holidays

Still waiting for Santa to bring you that new Combat Missions game? How about playing some TCP/IP; at least you will not be waiting on what you deserve! I am on most of tonight and early Saturday morning, I am available---1943+ I like the underdogs Poland,Lithuania,Finland Etc. as long as i get...
  7. D

OMG A IP/TCP CM:BB GAME!!!!! DO Not Read IF You Are Not Going TO PLAY!!!!!!!!! =0

Re: OMG A IP/TCP CM:BB GAME!!!!! DO Not Read IF You Are Not Going TO PLAY!!!!!!!!! Im out for a while got rl issues to deal with if you want to play call me: 214-717-2719
  8. D

One last CM Tourney

Thats cool just let me know, times and dates or what kind of IP or PBEM games...etc. Thanks!
  9. D

One last CM Tourney

To late to join the tourney?
  10. D

OMG A IP/TCP CM:BB GAME!!!!! DO Not Read IF You Are Not Going TO PLAY!!!!!!!!! =0

Re: OMG A IP/TCP CM:BB GAME!!!!! DO Not Read IF You Are Not Going TO PLAY!!!!!!!!! (applause)
  11. D

I think if you made it this far, why not make the journey that only a commitment to a Game Like This Deserves? I am not talking about playing <---- I am Playing.......Seems odd....... Do not talk the talk if you can not walk the walk <---- I Appreciate the Few and Proud Folks Who extended...
  12. D

Looking for IP CM:BB or CM:BO or PBEMs

I will be on all night/day! drew213@hotmaill.com
  13. D

ALL NIGHT IP PARTY!! Come get some!

Come play a few battles.....do not be shy...
  14. D

ALL NIGHT IP PARTY!! Come get some!

Hamachi Drew213 pass is 12345
  15. D

......IP Games.......Looking For Some IP Love

Well, my last night before my weekend............my door is always open, I think I have offered in good faith and with patients; opportunity to share this joy of a game. Appreciate you read my self-centered, egotistical and mostly dealing with my BS. I learned along time ago being the gamer I...