Recent content by dpabrams77

1. dpabrams77

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

Hey, thanks for asking. Some older HASL campaign maps like Operation Veritable were of a different style than the ASL maps of their time (I get that). However, to compare the existing paper Riley's Road map to the existing VASL board will give you an immediate answer as to the difference in the...
  2. dpabrams77

I just got a long awaited copy of Operation Veritable. The VASL map is from 2005 and is not up to the standards of the 6+ boards. Is there a updated version available or any plans to update the map?
  3. dpabrams77

I think so
  4. dpabrams77

I would like a simple text box, please. Sometimes I don't want to play with HTML and stacking line 1 and line 2 counters on top of each other get a little tedious.
  5. dpabrams77

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

I got friggin Op Veritable un-punched and delivered for $161.00. I would expect to pay about that much for a 2nd addition. Got one SC creek scenario going and about to start two VotG scenarios as we wait for the new RB maps
  6. dpabrams77

Who is the world's worst ASL player of all time?

Superstition has won World Series, Superbowls and Stanley Cups.
  7. dpabrams77

Bulldozer Article, what publication?

I appreciate the feedback. I still have a recollection of an article on armored and unarmored bulldozers that was in the format of Journal article. Wish I would have saved it.
  8. dpabrams77

Bulldozer Article, what publication?

I am on the verge of playing SC and I had recently came across an excellent article on 15. Bulldozers. I cannot find the damn thing again but I am sure it was online and it was an excellent "how to". I have Googled and even check the ASL Article Index and I just can't find it. The article had...
  9. dpabrams77

Let's recap, WCW 4, Cat Becomes the Mouse , 3-dead Cromwell's, all hit and killed while in wooden buildings (+2) and some moving out, another +2. A HIP 6# struck in a wooden building and the crew broken. I had a Firefly, who got one shot off (did Kill a Tiger) and is instantly killed by another...
  10. dpabrams77

Well, I don't think I am a bad player but the results of recent games would suggest otherwise. I believe that random die rolls as advertised in VASL are a fallacy. My rolls are shit and my opponents are just better rollers. I am in a span now of three games, where my opponent has killed every...
  11. dpabrams77

Do you ever lose your temper while playing ASL?

I play ASL like I drive........................ANGRY!
  12. dpabrams77

Boards 78 and 79

All hail bd 78! AP 130 Mageret Morning here I come.
  13. dpabrams77

Counting counter clipping

How about a more curvy 2.5mm cut?
  14. dpabrams77

VASL required?

VASL made it possible for me to finally learn and play ASL properly. With the help of UTube, Skype and some great teachers, I have been at it for 4 years now. My original BV, Yanks and other modules sat in storage for almost 25 years, because I had no ftf opponents. I buy the physical products...