Recent content by Doodlebug

1. D

New Hero needed!

Never volunteer for anything. Isn't that the old saying? If you're desperate I'll step forward. Now. What exactly am I volunteering for? Can't be arsed to read 21 pages in the other post.
  2. D

Scenario battle

Yep. Dropping off line now and will set up immediately on my return. Will forward to you asap regards Dave
  3. D

Scenario battle

I've seen the german set up. Did you want a double blind game?
  4. D

Scenario battle

It was Marjamäki counterattack - Huge / 6100 which I looked at. Is that too large for your preferred criteria though? I'm game if you are
  5. D

Scenario battle

I just looked at Marjamaki strangely enough myself but the simple fact is i haven't played any of those. I'm happy for you to pick any of them that appeal to you and we'll play it blind.
  6. D

Scenario battle

Either is ok for me too. No games specifically in mind but a delve into scenario depot rarely disappoints. If you have something in mind then I'm eager to hear.
  7. D

Scenario battle

I'm interested in getting some games going. Happy to talk through some possibilities with you starting with the obvious one BB or AK?
  8. D

Looking for game(s)

nominally don't you still belong to us? The Queen can still order you to curtsey LOL try reaching me at [email]oldl23133@blueyonder.co.uk please I've tried attachments, zipping them, no attachments. No joy yet. Cheers Dave
  9. D

Looking for game(s)

Definitely have an issue here on sending to your address. Opens to suggestions as to why.
  10. D

Looking for game(s)

Hitting a stonewall in sending the files to you for some reason. Have just retried and will check back this PM to see the result of my latest attempt.
  11. D

Looking for game(s)

Wilco on the suggestions. Just heading out to work but will fire across the files upon my return.
  12. D

Cost of Glory

Thanks for the info Pal. I hope it does eventually continue. The games were all challenging and great fun. remember me if invites are issued. Thanks again for the reply.
  13. D

Looking for game(s)

Nice to hear from you. I'll play pretty much anything. Would probably like a large(ish) map and variable time ending and mirrored is always fun. Do you have a preferrred nationality? Happy to fire a setup to you if you wish or let you do the honours. Let's get ready to rumble.
  14. D

Cost of Glory

It's quiet in here isn't it. Can no-one tell me what's happened to COG?
  15. D

Looking for game(s)

Withdrawl symptoms are kicking in after not playing for a couple of months. Looking to get some more game time in. CMBB or CMAK both equally acceptable. Open to offers/suggestions on all parameters. Can normally manage at least one turn per day unless RL really kicks in. Game on anyone?