Recent content by Dmart

1. D

Central florida

I'd enjoy some ftf play, as well, but if anyone is looking for a VASL pbem game (including CG), let me know.
  2. D

Central florida

Not sure how "active" this thread is, but I'll be moving to Flagler Beach (between St. Augustine and Daytona) soon.
  3. D

Valor of the Guards Q&A

Thanks. While I understand that may have been the intent, Kindling is a very specific rulebook defined action (B25.11), different than spreading fire. Perhaps rail cars (hexes) should be more appropriately classified as "burnable terrain" (which they are not so indicated in the Index).
  4. D

Valor of the Guards Q&A

Has this apparent contradiction been addressed/resolved: VotG1. EC are Dry, with no wind at start. Kindling is NA. V4.1 ...Rail Car hexes may be Kindled. Thank you.
  5. D

SK1 or something similar would be perfect. My email address is dallmartin@yahoo.com. We can...

SK1 or something similar would be perfect. My email address is dallmartin@yahoo.com. We can discuss the game details with email.
  6. D

Good evening. I have introduced several players to ASL SK and eventually transitioned to ASL. If...

Good evening. I have introduced several players to ASL SK and eventually transitioned to ASL. If you are still seeking a mentor, I would be happy to play.
  7. D

Legacy of Games

As I sort through the boxes (I'm about 20 into over 200), I'm finding plenty of ASL-related stuff- dozens of mounted boards, scores of scenario packs (MMP as well as TPP, most of which are unpunched and, at first glance look to be complete), folders and bags of just "stuff," and then even more...
  8. D

Legacy of Games

Thank you for the information. As I originally stated in my first message, my interest in what I am finding is to find "good homes" for the games at a price that moves the games, not makes the remaining family "rich."
  9. D

Legacy of Games

Good evening. I recently posted the following as a Boardgamegeek blog (slightly edited for length; for unedited version, go to https://boardgamegeek.com/blog/10133/legacy-games) : This effort was first conceived in mid-February. Greg's brother, Mike, had recently passed away, leaving many games...
  10. D

Doesn't anyone want to play a game that took 20 years to get = R.O

To the best of my knowledge, the RO map has not been introduced in VASL format as of now.
  11. D

Abandoning and removing SW from M3A1

Thanks- obviously I didn't read far enough into the Vehicle Notes.
  12. D

Abandoning and removing SW from M3A1

Rekindling this thread... on the back side of the M3A1 counter (lower left corner) is 'BAZ.' I can find no reference in the ASLRB, including Chap H, to indicated what this denotes: does the vehicle come with a supplemental BAZ?
  13. D

J143 Circle of Doom

The at-start US forces listed include, in part, two 666, six 346, and three M3. US Vehicle Note 30 indicates that each of these ht begins not only with its inherent crew, but also a 666. Are the scenario-listed 666/346 considered to be the associated M3 squads, or are an additional three squads...