Recent content by dlazov

1. dlazov

More "real" SMC names please

Lt. Lazov and Sgt. Lazov are both valid. I supposedly had an uncle in the KGB Col. Spirov (The communist version of my last name).
  2. dlazov

The Tampa ASL Group Has Lost Dave "Mountain Man" Brown

Sending out condolences
  3. dlazov

Dual Monitors?

I have been using two monitors for years I just started to use three and it really does help.
  4. dlazov

Overlays error?

Isn’t the overlay extension part of the default VASL mod?
  5. dlazov

Da Paul Challenge

That one looks like a RR car of some type...
  6. dlazov

What was your very first computer wargame you ever played???

I am still playing Steel Panthers WW2 and MBT and The Operational Art of War IV. I fiddle with Panzer/Allied/Soviet Corps (aka Panzer General) and DG CWIE2 from time to time and I have 30+ Matrix games but don’t play those much.
  7. dlazov

What was your very first computer wargame you ever played???

Mine was Third Reich PC by AH. That was followed by the V4V series, High Command, War Game Construction Set II: Tanks, Panzer General and Steel Panthers.
  8. dlazov

Sugarloaf Hill Playtesting Underway!!!

Thanks for the history Jon.
  9. dlazov

Have so many other tactical systems hurt ASL?

The Evils of Greenwood, first AH start you off on SL and then entice you with COI and to add to the sugar frosting COD, the icing on the cake was GIAOV. Then so many versions of the above rules and gamelettes we started getting fed up, then the evil Greenwood “invented” ASL (right, he planned...
  10. dlazov

Scenario Pack List

I own a crap load of CH stuff, mostly 2nd and 3rd and a few 4th generation stuff. Right now CH is in its 5th through 7th generations of stuff with a few new things tossed in. Things I Hate: Constantly regurgitation of previous products over and over again Overpriced stuff Jerks who bash my...
  11. dlazov

New staff members

Congrats on your mod status (I think), I was only banned once and it was enough to learn my lesson, hope I don’t offend anyone to be banned again, life is too short.
  12. dlazov

Starter Kit #4 Counter Mix

When I was last active in IL about 90% of the SK players said they had no intention to moving to full ASL at all and were happy with SK only. So I personally don’t think this is the case. Next they want SK for the desert 🐫
  13. dlazov

Starter Kit #4 Counter Mix

How many total 4-4-7 Japanese squads?
  14. dlazov

Missing Counter Series: IPM Exempt

Her name is Nicki and she has a sister remember?
  15. dlazov

TOAW IV

This thread shows off the new interface: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4380544