Recent content by dlazov

1. dlazov

German squad, section or team names for WW2

Many many thanks von Marwitz!!! thank you!
  2. dlazov

German squad, section or team names for WW2

As per my other thread (and much appreciated for all the insights and help the German speaking/reading folks have provided, and to those English speaking folks as well), this one is on squad, section or team. I have some conflicting sources or my understanding of them is faulty and could use...
  3. dlazov

Offboard grid snapping feels different in v6.6.1

Very nice addition and thanks for all the explanations.
  4. dlazov

German name or number system for platoons?

Thank you both to M.Koch and von Marwitz, very much appreciated!
  5. dlazov

German name or number system for platoons?

So I believe I asked this before, but I can't find the quick answer for it. I know for an example that in the US Army or USMC the numbering of platoons and companies went something like this: 1st Platoon, A Company, Some Numbered Regiment So the shorthand would be: 1/A/389th So my question...
  6. dlazov

Dispatch #50 Transmitted today

Vic, congrats on #50! Thanks for all your hard tireless and excellent work, really appreciate all you have and will do.
  7. dlazov

Tuomofest 2020!

Tuo Mo, or not Tuo Mo.
  8. dlazov

Not Cleveland but Damascus....

Be safe Peter, will be keeping you in my prayers.
  9. dlazov

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

Music is Win, it’s actually a YouTube channel I sub too, it’s awesome.
  10. dlazov

Less Intense US Colors

How about this OD green with white lettering? https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2477768/next-war-modern-conflict-europe
  11. dlazov

ASL never was developed, would you still be playing SL?

that is correct and we worked with Wild Bill Wilder on the PTO stuff. I do believe I still have the originals some place.
  12. dlazov

GHQ Miniatures Sale w/ coupon code

Thanks!
  13. dlazov

Do any of you prefer SL or ASLSK to ASL?

Absolutely NO to SL, it’s been dead to me for decades, I tried ASLSK while teaching my son for a few weeks and gave it up and forced him to learn real Men’s ASL.
  14. dlazov

Mission #9 - A Coy/RCR Campaign, Sicily to Ortona, Italy, 1943

Maybe a platoon of PzIVs will arrive and revenge, I mean reinforce the poor dead SPG...?