Recent content by dlazov

1. dlazov

Starter Kit #4 Counter Mix

How many total 4-4-7 Japanese squads?
  2. dlazov

Missing Counter Series: IPM Exempt

Her name is Nicki and she has a sister remember?
  3. dlazov

TOAW IV

This thread shows off the new interface: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4380544
  4. dlazov

TOAW IV

Well quite a lot, but this is straight from the horse mouth so to speak: http://www.matrixgames.com/amazon/PDF/TOAoW4_faq_final.pdf I’ll try to write up something soon with more info.
  5. dlazov

The A-Z of ASL and WWII

Yamato
  6. dlazov

TOAW IV

Well its been out a while, but TOAW IV is pretty awesome in its own right. For me personally, I started with the original TOAW by Norm Kroger back in the late nineties. I, over time upgraded to Century of Warfare (COW) and then also got into Matrix Games TOAW III. Well I just found out two...
  7. dlazov

So what is the next HASL from MMP going to be?

I recall when I was in my 20s with my Great Uncle we went to a foreign car parts store and he asked for a cup of coffee, they said "Here you go, that will be 50 cents" at which point he had a melt down and said something to the effect "What the Hell is this Highway Robbery? A cup of coffee...
  8. dlazov

So what is the next HASL from MMP going to be?

Bunch of ole farts A candy bar was a quarter and a pop 50 and a pack of smokes a buck twenty five and all beer was a dollar, Squad Leader was $12.00 bucks even
  9. dlazov

Fall Blau

You have to use German or Russian, etc.
  10. dlazov

Fall Blau

There are 98 with Germany attacking...
  11. dlazov

Recommend a September 1939 scenario

Also, here is a nice chronological list for Sept. 1939...
  12. dlazov

Recommend a September 1939 scenario

Lone Canuck has some good ones in September 1939 from both the SSLAH pack and the GD pack.
  13. dlazov

konigsberg HASL

Fixed your post.
  14. dlazov

why so high?

Yikers!
  15. dlazov

why so high?

On the M1A1's you can open the driver's hatch in any turret position, however getting out in any position is tricky unless the main gun was over a specific spot and max elevated or if the turret was turned to one side or the other. Back then I was 21-24 and (am still) 5'11 and weighed 175, but...