Recent content by dlazov

1. dlazov

New members introduce yourself here!

Hey Robin, I am glad I did too! Would no wish that on my worst enemy, they had to shock me back to life and I felt it, it was not pleasant! Thanks again!
  2. dlazov

Hey Al! Yes on second chances. No my son is living with his mother in Texas somewhere. Why are your ASL days over? Yeah started messing with VASSAL and some old SPI and AH games and had some fun and decided to peek into the ASL abyss....
  3. dlazov

Thanks von Marwitz!
  4. dlazov

Thanks Jim!
  5. dlazov

Thanks Darryl! So far so good, after the ordeal I was on six meds, now I am down to four, hoping to get to down to one by August.
  6. dlazov

Thinking...

Thinking...
  7. dlazov

Hey fellows, its been a long time, I have been getting back into board wargames a bit again playing on vassal. I retired from ASL back in 2014, so its been 10 years, my stuff is all packed away but I got the eRules and the vasl stuff and every once in while I get the itch but have not pulled the...
  8. dlazov

COVID

The only thing I can say is I got Covid on 12/12/21 and was out sick with every symptom for 12 days straight. It was the worst thing I ever been through. Two days after I got it my wife got it she was out for 8 days. My mother-in-law who lived with us got it the day after my wife, we were both...
  9. dlazov

Will we ever see an official Battle of Berlin HASL from MMP?

Without Edo, who is now driving the project? Also it was originally driven for CH to publish it.
  10. dlazov

Will we ever see an official Battle of Berlin HASL from MMP?

I was helping Edo with the rules rewrite and still have somewhere all our notes and work. There were actually 3-4 of us testing it it but I helped re codified the rules and fixed grammar spelling and layout. We were just getting started on the play test of the CG when Edo died and we all...
  11. dlazov

VASL 6.6.1 preferences menu

I do believe the latest Java version is 17. Version 8 is decades old.
  12. dlazov

GS up for sale again?

And the joy is killed.
  13. dlazov

GS up for sale again?

Shrapnel Games Steel Panthers WW2 is the only SP to play, it the only SP that has been updated and upgraded since 1998. SPWaW has not been updated since 2004 and does not run or function properly on Windows 10. SP:WW2 is and does. SP WW2 is the best hands down!
  14. dlazov

New computer??

Yeah that 40GB of RAM really helps. :D
  15. dlazov

GS up for sale again?

I like the computer war game section, but not a lot of traffic there.