Recent content by dlazov

1. dlazov

Total number of counters in AH's/MMP's ASL Core Modules?

42 squared * 42
  2. dlazov

ASL Scenario Archive is down

And it's back!!!
  3. dlazov

Shit ASL producers I will never play or buy from again.

Oh and the ASL Scenario Archive has been down for three days...more gloom and doom, we are all born to die!
  4. dlazov

Shit ASL producers I will never play or buy from again.

The end is near, the Anti-Christ will soon follow, Scott is Praising Tournament Scenario...prepare the bunker and pray...
  5. dlazov

And it’s still down...!
  6. dlazov

And its down again! 😢👎😢😭🥺😓☠
  7. dlazov

Shrubbery Rules Anyone?

Per ASLRB v3: Chapter B 37. SHRUBBERY 37.1 Shrubbery represents small decorative gardens. Any building hex containing a herring symbol (🐟) along one or more hexsides is considered to also have an attached shrubbery along the hexside(s) containing the symbol. 89AA8, 89F5, 90W9 and 91CC9 are...
  8. dlazov

6.999 Russian Multi-Applicable Vehicle Notes - Note J

In the US we called it spiking the gun. We would use a thermite grenade, placing it on the breech block. The only time we ever did this was against abandoned T-55/62s by order of our platoon leader (Lieutenant), they were not our own but we did not want the original occupatants to recrew them.
  9. dlazov

Shrubbery Rules Anyone?

My opponent says that Shrubbery is burnable terrain, but it’s not listed on on the kindling chart? My opponent also says that Shrubbery is a +1 hinderance but I can’t find that either? Lastly, if an AFV with PRC turns its TCA while in a Shrubbery hex, do they need to bail and take a TC?
  10. dlazov

CORREGIDOR!!!

Pretty neat article to go with this module: https://warfarehistorynetwork.com/daily/corregidor-gibraltar-of-the-east/?utm_source=Full+WHN+List&utm_campaign=4c186ecf45-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_03_07_01_50&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8768d98141-4c186ecf45-46970417
  11. dlazov

German wording help needed

Many thanks von Marwitz!
  12. dlazov

Explanation of Broken Ground Design's Counter Art

For the turn record counter I perfer it to show the "ASL" country 'style' nationality flag. It just makes for quicker and in my opinion a better read on the game table who's turn it is, like a gentle reminder. You don't have to think about it if you see the US star and your playing the Japanese...
  13. dlazov

Explanation of Broken Ground Design's Counter Art

Black & White is so Seventies (SPI) and boring...
  14. dlazov

So I think this sounds right? 1.Kompanie/I.Bataillon/SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment 21/10.SS-Panzerdivision "Frundsberg"
  15. dlazov

So your saying it's : 1. Kompanie, I. Bataillon, SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment 21, 10. SS-Panzerdivision "Frundsberg"