1. djohannsen

Sugarloaf Hill Playtesting Underway!!!

I was wondering exactly the same thing.
  2. djohannsen

Good websites to visit.

Such sad, little people. :LOL:
  3. djohannsen

Good websites to visit.

For those interested in FW, U.S. Marine Corps Command and Unit Reports: https://www.koreanwar.org/html/usmc-korean-war-records.html Down to the level of daily Battalion diaries. (Should also say that Army and Navy records are there, too, but who would want to read those when USMC records are...
  4. djohannsen

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Mr. Kenneth Katz was kind enough to part with his copy of Operations Special #3 magazine, so that I could get my hands on "Hell's Corner." I already have an opponent lined up to play something from this.
  5. djohannsen

Sugarloaf Hill Playtesting Underway!!!

I just ordered a copy!
  6. djohannsen

I also grabbed the LC Blitzkrieg in the West (and tossed in one more set of BattleDice to make it worth Herr Ritter's effort to mail things to me).
  7. djohannsen

Next Pocket Edition Rulebook Pre-requisites?

There are some of who are very eager to see this happen! (I've been playing as much Korea as I can twist arms of others to play.)
  8. djohannsen

Same here. When I was first getting started, Chris Brackney gave me a set of WoA counters and Chapter H pages. I'm looking forward to upgrading the counters with the new FKaC (and then passing along the WoA Brits to another person who is getting started).
  9. djohannsen

I just got a copy of "Operation Veritable." I'm hoping to twist some arms and get someone to play some scenarios with me.
  10. djohannsen

A Name For The Iwo Jima Module

I don't categorically hate the cheesy pun or alliteration; in fact, for scenario titles, I love them. For a module name, I prefer something more understated (I love the early war allied minors, but don't love "Doomed Battalions"). Obviously just my personal opinion, and we all know that...
  11. djohannsen

As Iwo Jima was also known as Sulfur Island, "Black sand and sulfur" or "Caves and sulfur." ("Suffering," "Sweat," and "Sulfur" are alliterative, but it seems like you are trying to avoid cheesy names, for which I commend you.)
  12. djohannsen

So, very wide ranging - most excellent! The offer of assistance is genuine, so if there is anything painful that needs to be done, I would be happy to lend a hand.
  13. djohannsen

So, focuses on the 24th Marines?
  14. djohannsen

Is the HASL centered around the airfields?
  15. djohannsen

Sir, I've been playing only a bit more than three and a half years, but would help in any way that I could. I would very much like to see more Iwo Jima ASL content (I believe that I am on MMP's "list" of people willing to help).