Recent content by Desicat

1. D

Duluth

Duluth
  2. D

VASL6.6.5-beta1 released

Possible to add Game Piece Prototype Definitions to the base module for; axCT2tur, geCT2tur, jaCT2tur, ruCT2tur, xxCT2tur, etc...?
  3. D

Finn Project

4. D

VASL6.6.5-beta1 released

Possible to get a Romanian "Axis Control" Label added into the mix?
  5. D

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Since SASL is next to impossible to purchase adding it to the Electronic Rule Book would be wonderful. I bet it would get some folks to purchase for sure.
  6. D

Deluxe boards m, n and o from Winter Offensive Pack 13

Any chance of adding these to the Thumbnail of geoboards graphic in the Designers Forum? That is a very hand tool.
  7. D

VASL custom tables update #2 - reinforcement markers!

I tried this with Romanians (Turn 1,2,3) and Russians (Turn 1,2) and it did not work, only got Romanian marker for Turn 3.
  8. D

Wow, quick work. Thank you.
  9. D

Neal, Any chance of adding an Aerosan Movement Table with applicable notes to your Terrain Module?
  10. D

Victory Conditions

I will usually design in a "Draw" condition as the requirement of a secondary mission for one side or the other. An example would be that both sides have to control Hex X to win the game, but side B must also exit their 10-3 Leader off the board or else they can at most achieve a "Draw". I...
  11. D

Victory Conditions

I suppose I should answer my own question. I prefer VC1 followed by VC4 (in my mind both are tangible and allow for more pregame planning). I rarely play VC2 (it is a combat game, not an avoid combat game. I suppose the turn limit makes a difference here for me) and I don't think I have ever...
  12. D

Victory Conditions

What type of Victory Conditions do you prefer most? Secure/Capture Location(s) Exit Map Combat Victory Points Destroy Target/Location/Unit Other (explain) Do you like Victory Conditions that allow (or force) for a Draw? Do you like a combination of Victory Conditions, or different...