Recent content by Dennis Hess

1. Dennis Hess

INOR 15 German setup - Lionel: is the German setup location (hexrows =< 35) correct? It seems...

INOR 15 German setup - Lionel: is the German setup location (hexrows =< 35) correct? It seems to me that the Germans can get a pretty good head start on achieving its Victory conditions if it sets up south of the GG32-RR29-UU30 road. Just curious. r/Dennis Hess
  2. Dennis Hess

Sauerei Wald-scenario 7

No worries. Glad you caught/fixed it ;) r/Dennis
  3. Dennis Hess

Dennis Hess Questions

I appreciate the info ;) . I'll follow up.
  4. Dennis Hess

Dennis Hess Questions

I don't think they have been answered yet.
  5. Dennis Hess

Dennis Hess Questions

F13.1, F7.31, B26.43, D8.2, A.9. An AFV enters a Broken Ground hex containing a Wire fortification. F13.1 requires a Sand Bog DR for the Broken Ground and B26.43 requires a Bog DR due to the presence of the Wire. I. Are both a Sand Bog DR and a Bog DR required upon entering the hex? A...
  6. Dennis Hess

LFT next module: The Green Hell of Inor.

Disregard previous. I found them.
  7. Dennis Hess

LFT next module: The Green Hell of Inor.

Not to appear overly anxious, but is there a timetable for when the VASL counters will be available?
  8. Dennis Hess

Dinant CG - Fate of Gun being Towed by an Immobilized unarmed, unarmored halftrack

If an unarmed, unarmored vehicle, towing a Gun or Pontoon Section, becomes Immobilized on a Narrow Street, is that Gun/Pontoon removed along with the Immobilized vehicle per D8.1? Situation: A Sniper '1' attack Immobilizes an unarmed, unarmored halftrack, which is towing a Gun, a Narrow Street...