Den589's latest activity

• D
    Den589 reacted to Xavier 658's post in the thread Rat Pocket Charts ver 2 with Like.
    Thanks for your interest in our Rat charts. I will be able to give an answer by the end of September. Sorry for the delays... X
  • D
    Den589 replied to the thread RO CG I Started.
    Casualties so far today: German dead = 12 S/E's and 1 crew. Russian dead = 4 S/E's, a 9-1 and a dug-in T-70. Steve's losing alot of...
  • D
    Den589 reacted to sdennis's post in the thread RO CG I Started with Like.
    OK we made it to the beginning of Russian T3 around watching our Steelers tease us against Baltimore... pretty sad that are QB is now...
  • D
    Den589 reacted to sdennis's post in the thread AP 14! with Like.
    Ohio blows, Cleveland especially! :)
  • D
    Michigan is better than Ohio in all ways except unfortunately college football. We gladly claim Cirillo as a true Michigan man... now...
  • D
    Den589 reacted to Tuomo's post in the thread AP 14! with Like.
    I think we can all agree, 12 Ohio miles is like 57 million light years. Malls... cornfields.... malls... cornfields...
  • D
    Really?? You're going to blame it on your parents? You could have run away? it was only 12 miles!!!
  • D
    Den589 reacted to Honza's post in the thread Red October Campaign Game II with Like.
    In my CGs the dug in tanks are very difficult to eliminate. Except possibly by air support.
  • D
    Den589 reacted to Jeff Sewall's post in the thread Hatten CG - it's a junkyard with Like.
    Took a snapshot of the middle of the map of our Hatten CG-I prior to setup for the final CG day. Believe it or not, there are still a...
  • D
    Ok starting 10/25, German T1 done, Russian T1 is what you see. In the South We are still messing around South of the Gully and a...
  • D
    Den589 reacted to jrv's post in the thread Fires and perimeters in RO with Like.
    Per O11.609, "Each Location currently marked with a Blaze (not Flame) counter is considered fully consumed by the fire. Players must...
  • D
    You'll roll a 10+ and run out of fuel with the FT anyways Steve..........
  • D
    Den589 replied to the thread RO CG I Started.
    Casualties for the third scenario were our highest to date: German Lost: 20 S/E's, 3 crews, 3 Tanks, 3 leaders and a 81*MTR. Russian...
  • D
    OK finished 10-24 and here is the perimeter. Last few turns were a bit static but with some losses for both sides. No Mans marked with...
  • D
    OK so the interim scenario on 10/23 ended on a dr of 1... Not sure who it helped more ending so early. Russian did a couple of small...