Recent content by Del

1. Del

AAR - Demolition Men - DB078

Best thing about the Yugo was that it had electrically heated rear windows, so you could keep your hands warm while pushing it! 😆
  2. Del

ASL Musings

Play to the end! At this year’s Supporting Fire I played a game where I was sure I would lose, then sure I would win, then lost. The tipping point was when my opponent said he would turn the malfunctioned AT gun to point at the two adjacent tanks, “just in case I repair it “... you can guess...
  3. Del

Swedish Friendly Fire AAR Sep 2018 (the overview / information)

If you’re worried about how to get to a Swedish tournament, and don’t want to prepare, then Supporting Fire is the answer. Fly into Copenhagen and hitch a ride north to Borås with the Danes! We were 5 this year. And being an all blind tournament, merely bring your dice and play! That said...
  4. Del

Only two weeks until Supporting Fire 2018!

Very cool! See you tomorrow!
  5. Del

Only two weeks until Supporting Fire 2018!

Looking very much forward to this! We will be a strong Danish invasion force this year, with at least 5 making the trip north to Borås to the best all blind tournament I know of.
  6. Del

SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2018 (February 28th - March 4th)

Both the short and the long first round are nearing completion, and despite already being down 0-1 it’s hard not to be delighted to be here again. Great turnout again with well over 40 braving the cold- EC are ground snow.
  7. Del

Supporting Fire 2017, November 17–19

it could have gone either way but the stabbing by the Japs were over and the Gurkha got the last stabbing victory with their hvy Gurkha knives. [/QUOTE Closed I’ve EVER gotten to beating Mel, and proves that a lot of luck can go a long way, just not quite far enough this time! Next time...
  8. Del

Sweden and Denmark

Left a message in the "start a conversation" function. There's a very active ASL community here in Denmark and Sweden, so sure you will get a game or two in if you want that. Despite the somewhat dodgy weather there is lots to see and do, but remember to bring your woolies.
  9. Del

Supporting Fire 2017, November 17–19

I'll be there, and so should you! It's a blind tournament so no need to practice those scenarios 10 times... :)
  10. Del

Operation Vegetable - Historical Salad

Red Budgiecage
  11. Del

20th ANNIVERSARY - SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2017 (February 22-26)

Thanks to Bo and Michael for yet another fantastic tournament. Looking forward to the next 20 years!
  12. Del

Supporting Fire 2016, 18-20 November

Thanks to Andreas, the other round directors and not least the 5 great guys I played against for a fantastic tournament. To anybody who is in doubt, Supporting Fire is the best blind tournament!
  13. Del

Who believes in some kind of existential 'force' affects DRs?

Chickens, goats or, if desperate (before ASLOK), children are also suitable offerings.
  14. Del

SUPPORTING FIRE 2016, 18-20 November

I can highly recommend this tournament to anyone who is wavering. The all blind format means that you can just turn up and play. We will be bringing at least two carloads up from Denmark this year, hope to see you all there!
  15. Del

New members introduce yourself here

Peter and I played two games of Gavin Take last night, once each side, and I'm happy to say that it won't be long before there's a new shark in the waters...