Recent content by degiabo

1. degiabo

Disbanded column and mandatory entry hex

It’s as also I read and play it.
  2. degiabo

3. degiabo

4. degiabo

Hero created after interdiction NMC

Hero just can’t rout. Only if also a leader.
  5. degiabo

Board 47 Stream

My two cents. What about letting it be a gully hex?
  6. degiabo

AP195 Break in on Rollbahn A VC

Sorry but I see these hexes on the unbuttoned sides of the map!
  7. degiabo

Just to say! I read that it’s not the actual units on a board that counts for EVCs, but the ECVs from units ADJACENT to board n or 67 road hexes. Maybe I read English very badly as I write it! g
  8. degiabo

Thank you all for your enlightments. Stating the scenario VC: "... The Americans earn VP per board ... for GO American ... ADJACENT to any road hex(es) on that board ..." I'm reading that someone has to choose a board and add up all the VPs for units "ADJACENT ...", then go for the second board...
  9. degiabo

Here is the problem! 5VP on one and 10VP on the other. Two shared hexes with 15VP each. Is it 35VP to be counted?
  10. degiabo

Just playing “AP195 Break in on Rollbahn A”. As I read the scenario VC I wonder that X and Z (10 or 0) are adjacent to road hexes on both boards. Is it so as US units there adds to both boards total? Thank you for your thoughts. g
  11. degiabo

CyberVASL XX

Hello all, I have just successfully led the G.I. defense to Tom Repetti's German attack, playing AP 143 (Late for Chow). Thanks to Tom for the many chances he gave me to improve my playing skills in such a short scenario. And once again thank to Sergio for his commitment to keeping the...
  12. degiabo

CyberVASL XX

And a few days ago my Germans resisted the early assault of the Pará (Fabio Mazzucchelli) on the village playing J214 (Raff's Orders) leaving them no hope of going for the Castle. Thanks very much to Fabio. After the game we took a look at "ROAR" and it seems to be a very unbalanced scenario, so...
  13. degiabo

CyberVASL XX

Howdy, I have just successfully led the Russian's final advance to John Galric's German-held trenches, playing WO 45 (Better than Nothing). Thanks to John for the challenging game. Giasone
  14. degiabo

Banzai

Well! That's me using that tactic in a fair game to test it, as I'm used to. And I'm wondering to be the first to use it because I see the reality problem on it, but as I read the RB I see nothing against using it (but making the move I was thinking about AFV bypass freezing). Reading A25.33 I...