Recent content by DC

1. DC

Double One 2023

Any results from the weekend?
  2. DC

Hero creation and DC

If a squad carrying a DC creates a hero, can the DC be immediately passed to the hero?
  3. DC

LOS down a Woods Road

Please see screenshot below - can a unit in J0 see down the road to E3 or does it need to be in I1?
  4. DC

Double One June 23rd

Big shout out and massive thanks to Morris and Gary for organising an excellent event this weekend.
  5. DC

Double One 2021

No need, you sleep in your car and play on the beach #JoeFest
  6. DC

Double One 2021

Don't flatter yourself :). I hope you weren't suggesting that, because of a single study reported in The Guardian, we should ignore the requests of the college who are kind enough to host us and set the ground rules by which we are allowed to use their facilities. It's something that you may...
  7. DC

Double One 2021

It would be interesting to see your thought process and understand why you thought it was beneficial to post this to the original thread.
  8. DC

Double One 2021

Hi All, Following Johnson's latest **** up and the announcement last night of a 4 week delay in the relaxation of restrictions, unfortunately Double One will not be taking place in person this year. The admins will be discussing the possibility of moving to a virtual tournament for 2021 and, if...
  9. DC

Double One 2021

Still waiting for clarification on the purpose of this post.........
  10. DC

Double One 2021

All I have a call with the college later today, so will post an update after that, but not looking good......
  11. DC

Anon, Board 85 is available

Has anyone found an anomaly in Board 85? On the "real" board, the LOS down the woods / road from K6 to N7 is clear, but on the VASL board it is blocked. Any thoughts?
  12. DC

Double One 2021

Just trying to see what the point of this post is, moot or otherwise?
  13. DC

Double One 2021

All, We await Monday's announcement on lockdown easing in the UK with baited breath to see if D1 can go ahead. Further details will be confirmed once Johnson makes his speech (or leaks the stuff in advance over the weekend)..... Derek
  14. DC

Double One 2021

Joe I'm not aware the Guardian is organising Double One. Have you looked at the website link included in the tournament pack? This explains how you order the free test kits. I ordered mine on Sunday and they arrived Tuesday. These are home test kits and you get the results in half an hour. Bit...
  15. DC

Double One 2021

No need, the tests are the ones you do at home and you get the results within 30 minutes. It's a bit like a pregnancy test, save for the source of the human liquid........