Recent content by David Reinking

1. David Reinking

MMP Roads to Rangoon AP#19 now on Preorder

I must have stumbled across the GS post at the right time. I think I am #10.
  2. David Reinking

Doomed Battalions 4th on Preorder

Absolutely. Get it while you can. Some real good scenarios and detailed content— counters, Chapter H, etc.
  3. David Reinking

Doomed Battalions 4th on Preorder

The good thing for those who need DBv4 (e.g. do not already have DB or need to upgrade) is that it will be printed. For those who do not need it but need/want the errata counters (the 6 Allied Medium Trucks, the Allied Minor Heavy Truck "B" and Allied Minor M3A1 Scout Car "B"), paying $129 plus...
  4. David Reinking

Message from MMP re: Dean Essig

Rest in Peace, Dean.
  5. David Reinking

Original ASL rule book question

Sorry to hear about your rulebook. Your best bet is either the eASLRB v 2.1 and/or the new pASLRB. Hopefully your HASL rulebook is still in your possession.
  6. David Reinking

Croix de Guerre Counters

To avoid any internecine conflicts, I placed the Free French into their own boxes. Same with the Vichy French
  7. David Reinking

MMP 2024 ASL Production Forecast released:

I see Polish Eagles is now included in the 2024 MMP Production Forecast.
  8. David Reinking

MMP 2024 ASL Production Forecast released:

One question not yet answered is when Polish Eagles will be released. There is an indication that the Polish squads/half-squads, etc. noted in the updated Chapter A rules pages would be included in the pending Doomed Battalions release.
  9. David Reinking

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

Guess we will find out later today about the MMP 2024 Production plan.
  10. David Reinking

Actually, I stumbled onto the addition when looking at the Chapter A endnotes. I had glossed right over it. Endnote 43 for those who have received TotR.
  11. David Reinking

Well, I have not fully reviewed TotR, But after having the new Chapter A and B pages switched into my spiral-bound rulebook, I noticed one extra change/addition that found its way into the Nationality section. I am not referring to Assault Engineers or Late-War SS. This will impact the...
  12. David Reinking

TotR: Millersville to Miami by Way of Denver?

Mine stalled on the USPS site yesterday till updating today. Received now, but not fully reviewed.
  13. David Reinking

That’s not gonna happen today. I hope to get the counters into their new homes this weekend. Maps appear hardcore. Did not review the scenarios yet.
  14. David Reinking

TotR and the WOBP landed in Central Texas today. Hoping to have a quick look over during lunch.
  15. David Reinking

Overlay X31

Cue up the Twilight Zone theme song.