Recent content by David Goldman

1. David Goldman

ASLOK XXXV (the Redux) - October 3rd thru 10th, 2021

Got my 2nd shot two weeks ago. The nurse couldn't tell me when the fangs and craving for human blood would go away.
  2. David Goldman

Second golden age of war gaming.

Michael, The US has several currently unemployed leaders who would like to be a monarch. Are there any takers out there? :):):)
  3. David Goldman

Blind Hex Chart

Feel free to re-post, download, publish, pin to the outhouse door (wow would anyone actually do that?). Just thought it might be a helpful tool.
  4. David Goldman

Blind Hex Chart

I thought about this and came up with a simple colorful chart for determining blind hexes.
  5. David Goldman

Who Wants To Be The Last Person To Register For The 2021 eASL OPEN?

Jazz, Nope. Like the Hotel California, you can check out, but you can never leave....
  6. David Goldman

Who Wants To Be The Last Person To Register For The 2021 eASL OPEN?

So far, 46 others have tried and failed. The OPEN starts Monday. There is plenty of time to register. Just fill out the attached form and email it in.
  7. David Goldman

There Is Still Time Brothers

The 2021 eASL OPEN starts in a little over two weeks. The VASL set ups are now available to registrants. 41 registered already. Cash Prizes to at least the top 8 finishers. Information is available at: https://aslopen.org/ Or private email me.
  8. David Goldman

2021 eASL OPEN

For those of you who do not regularly check the Events and Tournaments Forum, the 2021 eASL OPEN is only 5 weeks away. Register now. Attached are the registration form and the scenario list. More information can be found at: https://aslopen.org/ 33 players have already registered! David
  9. David Goldman

2021 eASL OPEN Scenarios

When I receive a registration, I send out a link to copies of all the scenarios. So get your registrations in now to start preparing for the OPEN. First Round starts March 8, 2021.
  10. David Goldman

2021 eASL OPEN Registration Now Open

For me well, one positive thing about Covid and one negative thing. I play more ASL and less Hockey. You win some, you lose some...
  11. David Goldman

To Jim and All, There are two excellent points raised in Jim's post. Drop outs were not a significant problem in last year's eASL OPEN. There were one or two more than would likely would have happened if the OPEN was FtF. But even FtF there are folks who don't finish the last round or miss...
  12. David Goldman

First a brief message to all, It's been a heck of a year. Everything is up, down, sideways and messed up. 2021 will be better, '21 could be worse and no one wants that! So let's have a great year for ASL in '21. The ASL OPEN website has been updated. https://aslopen.org It has the...
  13. David Goldman

2021 eASL OPEN

The eASL OPEN will start March 8 and end May 3, 2021. The week ending Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021 will be a bye week. There will be six one week rounds (with a possible 7th round added if registration exceeds 64 participants). New for 2021 will be use of the Pleva Bidding System. In the...
  14. David Goldman

Photos of 3rd Edition LFT Rat Pocket Charts? (help request)

My email is: frango1000@sbcglobal.net
  15. David Goldman

Photos of 3rd Edition LFT Rat Pocket Charts? (help request)

Mark, Can I send you a dropbox link? To do that, I would like your email address. I shot the whole thing 27.7 MB.