daveramsey's latest activity

• daveramsey
    daveramsey replied to the thread Map descriptors/tags.
    Thanks - I've fixed it. It came from entries in the maps table that didn't belong to scenarios any longer. They've been removed now. It...
  • daveramsey
    If you're asking about the differences on a search vs the values on the board identifiers I think it's because there are some scenarios...
  • daveramsey
    It's now live - you can update your maps, via this page, and automatically add maps that are from publications in your collection. You...
  • daveramsey
    I really don’t know - it’s so subjective but I’d think if there were more than 4 or 5 buildings in a bit of a cluster?! Rural is the...
  • daveramsey
    Here's where I am for now: The small numbers on the right of the map selectors are the scenario counts for that map, the bolder map...
    • 1713827559786.png
  • daveramsey
    Nice. Because there can be multiple tags we aren't restricted to one-per-map, but these are great starters, thanks.
  • daveramsey
    daveramsey reacted to Gordon's post in the thread Map descriptors/tags with Like.
    I'd suggest starting with the SASL map classification and then adding additional attributes to that. SASL classifies "City", "Village"...
  • daveramsey
    So, there's a very nice feature coming shortly, along with the map update. Map tags. This way scenario designers (or players wanting to...
  • daveramsey
    daveramsey reacted to ASL1's post in the thread #100 - First Bid with Like.
    Congratulatons on Episode #100!!
  • daveramsey
    daveramsey reacted to macrobo's post in the thread #100 - First Bid with Like.
    Well it had to happen and They Made it!!! - surviving all the troubles of our modern world they acheived the barrier and they pushed...
  • daveramsey
    daveramsey replied to the thread Map data.
    Yes - this was the original plan and the reason for this change! But it's not quite ready yet (There has to be a way to set the maps...
  • daveramsey
    daveramsey reacted to Hutch's post in the thread Map data with Like.
    Got them and added to scenario, thanks!
  • daveramsey
    daveramsey reacted to Turuk's post in the thread Map data with Like.
    Amazing work, thanks Dave! I am back from vacation soon and will be back on assigning boards to publications.
  • daveramsey
    Are they in 6.6.8? I had a brief look and didn't see them (I could be wrong)
  • daveramsey
    Map dependencies on the scenario page are now available, as is an advanced search option to specify the number of map boards (along with...