Recent content by Dave Lamb

1. D

The Best Great War ASL Module?

I'm not sure why it says that. I've played Hindenburg Line, and I was able to play it using only it plus my info counters.
  2. D

First Wave at Omaha

Just looking at that damned seawall gives me a cold sweat (and I was the Germans)! Did you guys ever finish?
  3. D

I believe so, Bill. For example, if you play the French module/pack (#2) you would need the German counters and boards that came in the first (British) module/pack. IIRC, in order to play the American module/pack, you would also need the first pack (again for the German counters and boards)...
  4. D

They vary, but none were small. Most of CH's GWASL scenarios are medium to large. Some are enormous, IMO.
  5. D

Missing operation—First East Prussian Offensive

There was also Sturmtruppen, a tournament-sized scenario set at the battle for Goldap, E. Prussia, in November of 1944. CH #134.
  6. D

I've managed to play one or two out of each of them. All have been fun so far.
  7. D

DBP16 Under Old Baldy - Radio or Offboard Observer?

Yes, it is Crag (using CH's alternative art-work).
  8. D

Red Factories countersheet errata?

Thanks Chas! I already emailed that address and sent you a photo of the problem.
  9. D

Red Factories countersheet errata?

Has anyone else had any countersheets transposed? The front of RO #2 was transposed onto the back of RO #1.
  10. D

Corregidor

I witnessed a few playtests of Coors during the last few days of ASLOK. The historical map seemed to be a popular item with folks. Thanks to Brian Martuzas for sharing with everyone.
  11. D

Yes, it is definitely missing from the scenario card. You could play it either way, with adding a radio or an Offboard Observer. Personally, I would go with adding an Offboard Observer at Level 4 along the west edge. Sorry about the confusion. I'll send a note off to Ray at CH to correct this...
  12. D

I just saw this question. First, are you playing 1st or 2nd ed. of DBP?
  13. D

Who has room for this much ASL?

When another TPP did their variant counters, Swedish Volunteers in white, there was a huge brouhaha over that. Does CH really need that? Only info. counters should be white (I guess).
  14. D

Differences between ATS and ASLComp Maps

When I was with CH, the maps were designed to fit ATS counters, but doubled for use with ASL counters. We just got the added benefit of larger-than-needed hexes. I'd be surprised if CH has changed that process in recent years.