Recent content by DarkSora

1. DarkSora

Is Wii for younger gamers only?

i wouldnt say its just for kids. Its mixed. However, i have to say im extremely disappointed with the choice of games available with the only good game that i have played on it being Zelda.
  2. DarkSora

Post Your PC

I'll post full specs later if i can find them XD Model: Area-51 5500 Processor: cant remember exact one, its something like Dual (?) Intel ??? Dual Core. RAM: 2gb Graphics card: Dual Nividia 7600GT in SLI mode. Hard drive: 160gb OS: Windows XP Home Edition Cant remember any more...
  3. DarkSora

Building computers vs. buying them

would picking the components yourself from a company like alienware be considered as a pre-made pc? thats what i did, choosing the parts and getting them to build it XD I would reccomend everyone ignoring stores like pc world. Pre-made computers like that are rubbish as they'll always have...
  4. DarkSora

Building computers vs. buying them

i have no idea on how to start building computers so for now im happy with buying pre-built systems. My alienware pc is doing great, main use for it was for gaming and for digital art based work. Games are all running on highest settings, programs like photoshop dont crash when i have a lot...
  5. DarkSora

Nintendo Rumors

but they lack the story line compared to rpg's :p
  6. DarkSora

PS3 Sells 1 million; Outselling Xbox 360 Launch

Cool. Nice to see they're still (kinda) on track, lol.
  7. DarkSora

Nintendo Rumors

The next iteration would be the next KH being KH3, which at present has not been given a target platform. So if these rumours are true it may be mainly for the Wii. Thats the way im interpreting it anyways. But I'm hoping that Nomura sticks to ps3 as the main one, seeing as he seems to be...
  8. DarkSora

Nintendo Rumors

I know there rumours but... oh god no! If KH is to be a Wii exclusive then its gonna be hurt alot. I mean i have a wii but i would rather have it on the ps3. One thing that KH games have provided is great graphics, moving to the wii is gonna strip them of that <_< when they could be utilising...
  9. DarkSora

Wii'ifying existing games

Any star wars action game. lightsaber controled with the wii-mote, even the blasters. XD That would be so awesome. Maybe even use different abilities by doing some sort of movement as if you're really doing it. Also, Harry Potter with benefit with the wii-mote acting as a wand. ^_^
  10. DarkSora

first post from a wii

thanks, will try that as soon as i get a chance on the wii. XD everyone seems to get there before me :clown:
  11. DarkSora

first post from a wii

i cant get past the connection tests XD It comes up with a 53... error, and to check my settings. :( I hate my router, lol.
  12. DarkSora

Very Good Unbiased Developer Xbox 360 vs PS3

cool. thanks for the post ^_^
  13. DarkSora

Little help?

leave the name as it, sounds better than dr.jackal :) maybe add a border (with a 1 px stroke) and set it to something like overlay. Maybe add a few more brushes. Try to get some absract or fractal brushes as they would be great for your sig. IT'll give the character i kind of evil effect...
  14. DarkSora

What is your level of artist skill?

i think its digital art in general
  15. DarkSora

What is your level of artist skill?

i take it he means everything, such as paintings. Like my PL concepts.