Recent content by Danish

1. Danish

RO CG I Started

That is a very long front line. Who has the most boots to cover that?
  2. Danish

RO CG I Started

Ouch, this one is beginning to look like a Russian win. Not taking the Martinovsky is such a big deal because of the extra sniper rolls.
  3. Danish

RF: X-Tag

No it is not marked on the map.
  4. Danish

Red October CG I: X-TAG (2019 AAR)

The fact that the Russians can buy 3 Inf Coy on the second scenario/first CG Day makes it even more weird, Very poorly done by MMP. Anyway we are about to start the CG, so good that we got this cleared up.
  5. Danish

It is very poorly worded, if that is the intention. In any case, I think we have to play it that way because otherwise its going to be game over for the Russians very early.
  6. Danish

That's not how I read it. I read it as the RePh is occurring between the scenarios instead of the scenarios occurring back to back. It is still the same CG Day. The rule even explicitly state that there are two scenarios on the same CG Day. Then it states that a RePh has to occur between the...
  7. Danish

Looks like you have made invalid purchases on both sides. O11.6195 states that a maximum of 2 infantry company RG's may be purchased per CG Day. The Germans are allowed to buy 2 +2 as per the Historical DRM Chart. However they bought 2 coys on the first scenario and 3 on the second scenario...
  8. Danish

APCR (ASL Player Comparative Ratings)

Is the data from august 2017 until now also computed?
  9. Danish

ASL for Fun JAVA 15 - VASL

Any plans on a print of the map?
  10. Danish

Nhpum Ga map in AP 11 or 12?

Chas, did we ever get an answer to this one?
  11. Danish

Kenneth Knudsen

Kenneth Knudsen
  12. Danish

"Generic" Critical Hit Historical Modules: A New Thing?

Some people will buy anything with ASL on it, if nothing else, then to just punch the counters, clip their corners and then store them away.
  13. Danish

Teaser Time again

What is the reward for investing that much time in joining the playtest? Kenneth
  14. Danish

Tigers to the Rescue

Thanx for the AAR :-) Kenneth