Recent content by Dan Kosko

1. Dan Kosko

J13 errata

In ASL Journal 13 in the errata it states that "Good Order units/weapons" should be replaced by "units/weapons capable of forming a FG with each other" essentially leaving out the words "Good Order" and adding those at the end. But in the EASLRB 2.04 it left the words "Good Order" in. Is this...
  2. Dan Kosko

ERROR in E9.12???

Hi all, In reading over E9.12 concerning air drop, in line nine, drift placement is referenced to "E3.75". In checking E3.75 I believe this is in reference to SNOW drifts. Shouldn't the drift placement reference be to E9.2 instead? Please correct me if I'm wrong or if this has already been...
  3. Dan Kosko

Cant find SANGAR counter

Thx ever so much. That was the problem. Dan
  4. Dan Kosko

Cant find SANGAR counter

Hi all, VERY VERY new to VASL and having trouble finding some counters. Have loaded the WOA scenario 37 and its supposed to contain Sangar counters. When I load that scenario from the VASL download site, I cant find any sign of sangar counters. I downloaded another scenario that was supposed to...
  5. Dan Kosko

Missing sangar counters

Sorry posted to wrong discussion group. This can be deleted by the administrator. Couldnt see a delete command in the edit drop down Dan
  6. Dan Kosko

squad leader components found at an auction

Hi all, Randy, Post away. The more the merrier. Would love to get this material to the right people. Scott, Thx for the info. I'll research this material as you suggested and get back to both of you asap. By the way what and where is that scenario exchange program? Have a link? Dan
  7. Dan Kosko

squad leader components found at an auction

Hi all. First time here. I recently attended an auction at which a TON of wargaming items was sold. I picked up tons of counters and what appears to be original designed games from probably the estate of a gentleman by the name of Ron Kinlough. He apparently lived and PLAYED in both Akron, Ohio...