Recent content by Damon

1. Damon

PBEM CG Wanted

2-3 mailing per week. RB, Hatten, VOTG, FB or anything else you have in mind.... drop me a line at hardsnorko@aol.com -Damon
  2. Damon

VASL Live - Sat 8/12

Header says it all - lurking in VASL today. :)
  3. Damon

scrub & candelabra trees

Thanks!
  4. Damon

scrub & candelabra trees

When the rule for 13.7 Candelabra trees is in effect, do the effects of 'scrub' (namely, bog and more mps) go away?
  5. Damon

Game in August?

Still looking for some evening EST VASL play in August... most any reasonable scen is fine. Lurking in VASL or hardnorko@aol.com. D
  6. Damon

Opponent for J193

Anyone into Raff's Rules, J193? PBEM or live VASL. (ROAR Germ 49, AMI 50). Hardsnorko@aol.coom.
  7. Damon

PBEM RO CG -1 - X-TAG...

As I take up the game again after a hiatus, I find myself longing to play RO again, with a masochistic tendency to suck up the attack on the factory complex in RO's X-TAG, which I started a few times but never finished. So, if you feel like playing the Germans and pulling up a row of assault...
  8. Damon

Still looking for Live VASL

Hi Daniel! Hey, so I have a lot of games going but for some reason no one usually on Friday night. You have a lot of cool stuff! I am interested now in playing series and I think it would be cool to play the scenarios from Genesis or Dien Bien Phu in order or appearance. You would have to send...
  9. Damon

Live VASL Opponent wanted

Let's do something - what's on your playlist? -Damon
  10. Damon

The Russian Campaign

Thank you!
  11. Damon

The Russian Campaign

Anybody still playing this classic? Would love a vassal match. Damon
  12. Damon

The Russian Campaign

Anyone interested in the old AH The Russian Campaign? Looking for a VASSAL opponent (or even better, a league/) Damon
  13. Damon

Still looking for Live VASL

Looking for VASL live opponent to play a series this summer (or a CG game). Interested in trying Korea. Open to most theaters, etc. Damon @ hardsnorko@aol.com.
  14. Damon

Looking for Vasl opponent both live and PBEM

Hi Mike! How are you at Korea? I just got Action Pack #17 and there were lots of Korean scenarios so I just read up on the rules. If that doesn't float your boat, I am open to most scenarios.... Here's a couple suggestions if you want to take a look: AP 107: Better Fields of Fire WO 23: A...
  15. Damon

Still Looking for Live VASL

Just another post - I am delighted to report several PBEM games have started, but still angling for a live VASL opponent. I continue to lurk! D