Recent content by dachda

1. dachda

Board Access Issues

Thanks. Working for me know.
  2. dachda

Board Access Issues

Thanks for working on this problem. I was surprised when I went to check out the Ste Mere Eglise maps and found only a couple of board available.
  3. dachda

Maine has a new ASL club

Ah, excellent. So hard to tell when we all use different usernames at different websites!
  4. dachda

Maine has a new ASL club

Hi, I"m in Topsham, like Brunswick just up I295 from Portland. If you send me a private message with your email I can invite you into our Downeast ASL club's google group. You'll be able to post there when you need a game, and when Ted gets the game sessions setup at Greenhouse Games in...
  5. dachda

Maine has a new ASL club

Shoot me a private message with your email and I can add you to the Google Group where we post.
  6. dachda

Maine has a new ASL club

Hi LHMG, The members of the group are still out and about Maine playing regularly, but I've dropped the ball on updating the Google Group and offering my workplace for game sessions due to an illness in my family. I just posted in the google group to see if everyone wants to keep that going or...
  7. dachda

Maine has a new ASL club

If you haven't been reading the Facebook page for ASL, you might not know that the newly formed ASL club for Maine had its first game day this past weekend. Three games played, two finished, one a Rally Point 3 player game ended early but with a likely Russian victory. I managed to squeak out...
  8. dachda

Disney buys LucasFilms for 4.05B; Star Wars 7 coming in 2015

Disney buys LucasFilms for 4.05 billion dollars!! Star Wars episodes VII - IX now planned. VII due in 2015!! George Lucas NOT to be involved in the next three movies. (Thank God!) Though, the deal came with "an extensive and detailed treatment for the next three ['StarWars'] movies.""...
  9. dachda

New members introduce yourself here

Thanks Jazz, I'll be sure to get in touch with them, once I've caught myself up on the game again. One thing I didn't mention was I'm in law school. Just have one semester left, so until it's over I've little time I can commit for fun stuff. Hopefully by this winter I'll have brushed up on...
  10. dachda

New members introduce yourself here

Hi all, Was a big Avalon Hill wargamer in high school and college, back in the late 70's and early 80's. First game was Tobruk when I was 12 I think. Moved to squadleader later, and of course ASL after that. I also was big into D&D. Life eventually left me without fellow players, so stopped...