Recent content by CV

1. C

3D boards

3D boards certainly make discerning the level variations much easier for me on the historical maps. My interest in producing them is limited to US Marine utilized maps. Scott Houseman (also in Michigan) has made some pretty impressive 3D boards also. I'll be bringing the following 3D maps to...
  2. C

ASL Officefest, Detroit Michigan Sept. 10-11

Officefest Link Here is the link to information on PJ's Officefest: Officefest Details
  3. C

ASL Officefest, Detroit Michigan Sept. 10-11

From PJ Norton: Guys, Once again it is time for ASL Officefest. September 10th and 11th, 2004 38500 Michigan Avenue, Wayne MI 48184 Starting anytime on Friday and lasting until late Saturday night All are welcome from beginners on up. I have a copy of ASL Starter Kit to play with anyone...
  4. C

Blood Reef Tarawa CGIII AAR

Tarawa Development Steve - As part of the original Tarawa module development, were there ever any scenarios conceived that dealt with actual landing waves, but did not make the cut? A Legend is Born is close, but most USMC units are set up on the beach initially. What about solitaire via...
  5. C

Blood Reef Tarawa CGIII AAR

Tarawa Development Steve - As part of the original Tarawa module development, were there ever any scenarios conceived that dealt with actual landing waves, but did not make the cut? A Legend is Born is close, but most USMC units are set up on the beach initially. What about solitaire via...
  6. C

WCW 1-10 Scenario Pack

WCW Anybody got any idea on what happened, or what the status is of the WCW Sugar Loaf Hill HASL that was mentioned in VFTT#19?
  7. C

OFFICEFEST, DETROIT MAY 14-15

Officefest - May 14-15 Reminder: PJ Norton's ASL Officefest is this upcoming Friday and Saturday in Wayne, Michigan. A great opportunity to get some ASL action in Southeastern Michigan. Chad
  8. C

OFFICEFEST, DETROIT MAY 14-15

Officefest Map - Directions Follow the link for map/directions to PJ's Officefest: http://my.voyager.net/~vander/asl_officefest.htm
  9. C

ASLOK Lost and Found

Guys, I recently discovered that one of my counter storage boxes was missing. They have been packed away since ASLOK and I really did not use them much there. But, as a last ditch attempt to find them I am asking if anyone discovered a small unmarked box with smoke, OBA, wire, HD, shellholes...
  10. C

J5 Sceanrios

I've had the opportunity to play a couple of scenarios from J5 over x-mas break and last weekend at Officefest in Detroit: J82 Pavlov's House: I thought it was just so-so in my opinion; however, a very good little scenario to play on a week night with limited time. As the Russian defender it...
  11. C

Officefest - Detroit, Michigan

PJ Norton will be hosting the winter version of Officefest on January 9 - 10, 2004. For more information, please see the following link: OFFICEFEST Regards, Chad