Recent content by Cpl. Canfield

1. C

Rules Query: Locomotivezes

Has anyone seen, anywhere in the orthodox rules, or failing that, in any SSR, rules for locomotives? Movement? Or just destroying one while stationary? Seems to me this sort of thing might be pertinent to a Lot of partisan scenarios.
  2. C

SB03 "Outgunned but Not Outfought"

Paging Gunner Scott, Recently loaded a batch of photos into my computer, and here's a "The End" picture from this one, from behind my right flank. My last couple of half squads have taken refuge in houses, and the right-most one avoiding encirclement, but Roland has plenty more on...
  3. C

Can do! (I think . . . ) I actually Have a pic of this one, but the flash sort of washed out all the colors. I will eventually get it loaded into the computer, and then I will have to figure out how to attach photos to posts.
  4. C

I just got finished playing through this scenario tonight, and I am so impressed with it, and with my opponent, that I felt the need to post here (my first on this thread). This scenario is one of Bill Wilder's ACW ASL variant. I had played through a couple of other scenarios from this...
  5. C

Devil's Advocacy

Wanna see people Foam at the Mouth? Stay tuned . . . (Note to moderators: I post the following in complete sincerity, with No intent of causing anyone emotional distress - but, having some familiarity with some of the 'Usual Suspects' hereabouts, Every expectation of doing so) (*ahem*)...