Recent content by Count Belisarius

1. Count Belisarius

The Story of O - A review of Orsogna

That was an excellent and entertaining review. Thanks for posting.
  2. Count Belisarius

Orsogna Project

Those are pretty.
  3. Count Belisarius

Contested Lands (1948 Arab Israeli) module

Second Arabs at War. Good read.
  4. Count Belisarius

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Despite still not playing (life is complicated...) I'm trying to keep up with the important stuff...
  5. Count Belisarius

ADJACENT

Yes. Sorry... YES...
  6. Count Belisarius

ASL Overlay Bundle is now up for preorder!

Ah. That's enough for me then. I shall grab it when it crosses the Atlantic.
  7. Count Belisarius

ASL Overlay Bundle is now up for preorder!

So...is there anything in this pack that is not in any of the re-issue core modules? Can't decide whether to buy other than to have a set of spares?
  8. Count Belisarius

CdG 2nd edition - ASL Raaco 3rd edition

Ah yes. See that at the end. So do you just use a label machine and do them as needed?
  9. Count Belisarius

CdG 2nd edition - ASL Raaco 3rd edition

That all looks very organised. Are those labels available anywhere, please? I've been putting off punching all my new modules and moving them into Raaco...
  10. Count Belisarius

The links in the new chpt. F order of presentation.

Scott B replied to say they were fixing this and a couple of other minor issues.
  11. Count Belisarius

Not just me then. Hurrah! I've emailed them. A
  12. Count Belisarius

On a similar note. If I click on 8. Sangars in the ToC it takes me to F9.2 on page F12. Clicking Sangars on my 1.07 version takes me to 8. Sangars...on page F12. Using Adobe Reader. Anyone else getting this?
  13. Count Belisarius

PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

Not sure if this has been mention already but the module also includes corrected reprints of the counters from Brevity and Biazza. I was put of buying those as I don't like counters the wrong way round!
  14. Count Belisarius

Kohima

Will be good to see this move forward. Did some playtesting with Shaun down at Intensive Fire ages ago. Good scenarios and excellent map!