Recent content by Corwin

1. C

Map LFT 1

I would also be interested in this map. Cheers
  2. C

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

John Bocks Germans defeated Alan Krauses Belgians in FrF 86 Belgian Tigers. The Germans got across the canal in pretty good shape and the Belgians could not buy a rally die roll. Thanks for the match Alan
  3. C

ASL Map Bundle

I am hunting for the original map bundle, boards 1-52 etc. Are there any for sale? Thanks
  4. C

Looking for a PBEM game

Have a game. Thanks
  5. C

Hi Tom - I did find a game. I should probably only do one at a time. When it is completer I...

Hi Tom - I did find a game. I should probably only do one at a time. When it is completer I will Ping you. I hope all is well with you! Cheers John
  6. C

Looking for a PBEM game

Looking for a game , 2-3 files a week. Thanks, John
  7. C

Scenario Pad3 Earning Face Baz44

They were (a) designated counters but in Chinese colors. Thats what threw me
  8. C

OK Thanks Guys. I was going a bit off the edge there looking for counters that don't exist. Cheers
  9. C

This scenario from Broken Ground calls for two Chinese Baz 44's. I couldn't find any in my counter mix. Where did the Chinese Baz 44's get published? Was a good scenario by the way. Would try it again, Nippon victory Cheers John
  10. C

Lone Canuck Publications.

another thumbs up for inclusion
  11. C

How did you print them out?
  12. C

How can you print out the Fun for ASL maps that LC has on the website? Looks cool. I want to get some of those on the table. Thanks John
  13. C

VASLeague 2017, general discussion

Robert Oler defeated my US forces in a game of J178 Old Friends. I was too conservative in entering my armor and failed to concentrate it. Rob was able to continually sting me until I hit the Cap. Nice defense by Rob in this one. Cheers
  14. C

Dispatches from the Bunker Holiday Sale & #44 Update

Vic - I want to extend my subscription. I believe 44 is my last one. Thanks for the great product John
  15. C

What boardgames have you played recently?

Played Virgin Queen this weekend with 6 guys from the 1st MN historical gaming society. 5 of us had not played before. We crunched through the ruleset and picked up the mechanics as we went. A lot going on in this one. Caught the mechanics but not strategies so need to play it again. Well...