Recent content by Corporal Leoce

1. C

J237 Commandos at Kaiapit AAR

Played this one yesterday. We played it with no road and a ford. This needs to be clarified as a road would allow road movement bonus of an additional hex, which could help the Anzac’s. Japanese won with an Anzac surrender in turn 5, having taken the 2 hilltop hexes and 1 hut. what is the...
  2. C

ALBANY HAS A NEW HOME!

Attention ALBANY attendees and those interested… ALBANY has found a new and improved home at THE HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES LATHAM…at 400 Old Loudon Road, Latham, NY…just minutes from our previous location. This year’s tournament will take place from Thurs Dec 1- Sun Dec 4th. Our information...
  3. C

ALBANY LIVE IS BACK!

ALBANY WEBSITE IS BACK!!! With huge thanks to Mitch Abrams and especially YANKEE ASL, The Albany website is back and located on the YANKEE ASL page. We are honored to be there, as the Nor’Easter tournament was the inspiration for ALBANY 19 years ago. The website contains basic information at...
  4. C

ALBANY LIVE IS BACK!

ALBANY IS PROUD TO HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY HAZARDOUS MOVEMENT FOR THE RELEASE OF THEIR NEW SCENARIO PACK! What an honor to have been selected by Hazardous Movement as the release point for their second offering. Albany attendees will be the first to get these into their hands and onto the table...
  5. C

ALBANY LIVE IS BACK!

ALBANY RAFFLE ADDS HOLLOW LEGIONS #1 PRINT TO RAFFLE PRIZES …to go along with the #1 print of CROIX DE GUERRE. Hang in there. Just a few short months to cooler weather and Big ASL fun and prizes. Joe Leoce
  6. C

ALBANY LIVE IS BACK!

NYS-ASL WEBSITE is being eliminated. Attention all Albany-ites, We’re taking down our website. we’ll disseminate information through Gamesquad Forums and the Advancing Squad leader page on Facebook. Joe Leoce
  7. C

ALBANY ROLLS BACK REGISTRATION PRICES!

Albany faithful, To help out a bit during these trying times, ALBANY is rolling back registration fees as follows: Full Tournament LIVE...$40 ( 3-4 days ) + Partial Tournament LIVE...$25 ( 1-2 days ) Virtual Tournament ( only open to 8 players )...$ 25 Starter Kit LIVE...$25 Starter...
  8. C

ALBANY LIVE IS BACK!

Asl(isters), Mark your calendars and “ SAVE THE DATE”. ALBANY is back...both LIVE and Virtual... for 2021! It starts Thursday Dec 2nd ( optional 1st day ) and continues through Sunday Dec 5th. Stay tuned for details, announcements and all the information you’ll need to get...
  9. C

"ALBANY" wishes to acknowledge our generous sponsors

A HUGE Thank You to the following sponsors of the ALBANY tournament through their generous donations to our raffle. They are: BATTLESCHOOL DICE PETER STRUIJF ( Death to Fascism ) BOUNDING FIRE PRODUCTIONS MULTIMAN PUBLISHING VIC PROVOST ( Dispatched From The Bunker ) SETH SEMENZA ( Semenza...
  10. C

My Albany AAR

Listers, Happy Holidays to all. Thanks to everyone who attended “Albany 16”. A good time was had by all. Congratulations to all the winners! Here’s what my Albany looked like: Round 1: Axis And Allies vs Michael Puccio Pooch is my long-time friend and “ brother from another...
  11. C

ALL ROADS LEAD TO ALBANY TODAY.

Albany-item, Travel safe. See you there. Joe Leoce
  12. C

Just added to the Albany raffle

Albany attendees, Just got the Final Artist's proof of the Red Factories box art from the great Ken Smith. You gotta' be in it to win it. See you next week. Joe Leoce
  13. C

Starter Kit Player Awards at Albany

...and this...
  14. C

Starter Kit Player Awards at Albany

Starter Kit Players.... Here's what you're playing for at ALBANY.
  15. C

ALBANY packing list

OOPS!!! You are correct. I’m very sorry. thanks for catching my error. Joe