Recent content by cooljrunner

1. cooljrunner

CyberVASL XII

I'd love to take last spot if still available - email sent yesterday to the Cyber VASL email above.
  2. cooljrunner

Looking for one more PBEM game

Got my game, thanks all.
  3. cooljrunner

Looking for one more PBEM game

Nothing too fancy, ETO mid to smallish size. Can usually turn a log or two a day, anybody up for a friendly game? Thanks guys.
  4. cooljrunner

Gun starting scenario Hooked Up

Thanks men, makes good sense. Playing Oy Veghel with choice of either leaving AT Gun emplaced, but in the middle of the road, or push it somewhere, or tow it somewhere.
  5. cooljrunner

Gun starting scenario Hooked Up

May a Gun start a scenario hooked up? There is no SSR in this scenario either allowing or disallowing it. Closest I can find in the rules is C11.3 below, which implies yes. 11.3 If a Gun starts a scenario hooked up or manned by a non-crew unit, moves, or its manning Infantry voluntarily...
  6. cooljrunner

Looking for PBEM game

This forum is active and fast, victim, excuse me, opponent found. Watch me get punished for that quip. Roll low men.
  7. cooljrunner

Looking for PBEM game

Been a year or so since I've pushed cardboard pieces around so probably a little rusty but want to get back in ASL shape. Who's up for a mid to small size ETO scenario and a chance at cardboard glory? I can usually turn a log or two a day. Please PM me if interested, thanks all.
  8. cooljrunner

A17.2 Carrying an SMC

A17.2 A wounded man who is not portaging a SW may be carried by any Good Order MMC at a cost of five PP. A wounded leader's two MF bonus for accompaniment throughout the MPh still applies." So a squad carrying a wounded SMC has 4MF? Calculated as ordinarily 4MF, less two MF for the excess...
  9. cooljrunner

A4.44 Recovery and A23.3 DC Placement

Very convincing, and makes sense, thank you both.
  10. cooljrunner

A4.44 Recovery and A23.3 DC Placement

A squad possessing a Demo Charge finds itself Adjacent to a stack of enemies and attempts to place the DC as its first action in the Mph. The enemies fire promptly breaking the squad. A nearby friendly leader moves into the now broken squad's hex and, following A4.44, recovers the DC from the...
  11. cooljrunner

A8.3 Subsequent First Fire - Known enemy unit restriction

Say a unit wishes to fire again using SFF at a unit 3 hexes away, but there is an enemy unit 2 hexes away, who happens to be out of LOS of the Firer, but unconcealed, and in LOS to several other units (just not the unit firing). In other words, a Known enemy unit at 2 hex range to pretty much...
  12. cooljrunner

Use of Vehicle Sized Factory Entrance using by-pass

Playing Into the Rubble which by SSR allows for railroad tracks that enter a Factory to be treated as a Vehicle Sized Entrance (B23.742, O5.2). Is is legal to enter the factory via bypass and still use the Vehicle Sized Entrance (VSE), specifically, in the attached photo, bypass along the V7 /...
  13. cooljrunner

Objective Schmidt on VASL?

Did the gnomes answer the ping?
  14. cooljrunner

Timing of Melee Counter placement

You guys are money. Thanks. Beers on me.