Recent content by commissar1969

1. commissar1969

VASLeague 2024

Hearing from a Frenchman that the scenario gives a good feeling of the Bocage in Normandy makes our day!! Thank you, Lionel! Signed, Chuck (@ Hazmo) :)
  2. commissar1969

HazMo 18 Sophoclean Tragedy, seeking clarification to scenario parameter 3

My pleasure. (At Hazmo, we think player support is essential!) :)
  3. commissar1969

HazMo 18 Sophoclean Tragedy, seeking clarification to scenario parameter 3

Hey Tesgora, Thanks for reaching out. Yes, by "Republican" we meant "ELAS." Fortunately - as you can see from the SSR - it really doesn't matter who rolls for the terrain changes since they're random. But yeah - you guessed right - it's an imported error from all the Spanish Republican (i.e...
  4. commissar1969

Any info on upcoming HazMo 4 scenario pack?

Only if designated by SSR as "The Fountain of Youth."
  5. commissar1969

It is indeed a Fountain, the rules for which are very simple. It's a Hindrance (not Inherent Terrain) with a +1 TEM, unless units therein are Encircled. See the scenario "Executed Now" from Hazardous Movement Scenario Pack 4: Making the Grade! :) BTW, the map is also available on VASL, it's one...
  6. commissar1969

Awesome! Hope you enjoy! :)
  7. commissar1969

Update - it's out! Pre-orders were shipped on Nov 30th, as promised! See Hazardous Movement Website
  8. commissar1969

If you want to check out that free scenario, it's in our free annual newsletter (haha), the Hazmo Horizon. Just click here: https://www.hazardousmovement.com/hazmo-horizon
  9. commissar1969

Tes - you saw the pre-order page for Hazmo Pack 4 is up, right? Just wanted to make sure you knew . . . just check the website. :) Roll low, Chuck
  10. commissar1969

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Hazardous Movement Pa Looking bad-ass! :)
  11. commissar1969

Hi Luis - thanks for the question! I'm going to contact our UK retailer (Second Chance Games) and our EU retailer (Gamers HQ) about it this week.
  12. commissar1969

Scenario descriptions will be up in the next 48 hours. Trust me - you'll like what you see! :)
  13. commissar1969

St Louis ASL Tournament - July 28-30, 2023

Va bene! Let's go for it! Email me at hazardousmovement@yahoo.com! :)
  14. commissar1969

St Louis ASL Tournament - July 28-30, 2023

Sent in my pre-reg yesterday. Will be rooming with Ed Beekman. :) Is there much of a crowd on Thursday? Do they usually play something big? What's the tradition?