Recent content by commissar1969

1. commissar1969

C5.1 - Firing outside CA

Awesome - thanks, man.
  2. commissar1969

C5.1 - Firing outside CA

Thanks so much. One more quick related question, if you don't mind . . . Let's assume instead of a T34-85, it were a Panther with a Slow Turret Traverse. On the second shot, would the Panther have to pay +1 or +2? In other words, does that +2 only count for the very first time you turn the...
  3. commissar1969

C5.1 - Firing outside CA

During the opponent's MPh, a T34-85 (360 degree Gun mount) changes its TCA (only) 2 hexspines in order to DFF against a target. It fires its CMG and then its MA (no ROF). Another target comes into view and in order to Intensive Fire on it, the T34-85 has to change its TCA one more hexspine. As...
  4. commissar1969

Bounding Fire Same Tank, Separate MG Fire, Same Target

Well, when you look at the rule, it says it's ROF dependent. But MG don't get ROF.
  5. commissar1969

Rule C5.3 says: "A vehicle with a Multiple ROF may not fire again until it has expended another MP (even if only a Delay MP)." However, the (non-MA) MG can't get ROF. So I honestly don't see where the confusion is.
  6. commissar1969

Gentlemen: Can a Bounding Fire tank, in the same MPh, fire its (non-MA) CMG at a target, await the outcome, and then fire its (non-MA) BMG at the same target / Location? Thank you, Commie
  7. commissar1969

Meaning of "immobilized"

Thanks, guys - I really appreciate it!
  8. commissar1969

Meaning of "immobilized"

Fellow ASL Enthusiasts: Rule D 6.5 states that "Passengers/Riders [. . .] may unload from an immobilized vehicle unless that vehicle has already expended more than three-fourths of its MP allotment during the current MPh." The index defines "immobile" as "any vehicle which is Abandoned...
  9. commissar1969

Bridge LOS and Movement

Wait a second. Yes I can, right? If I'm in DD5, I'm Adjaccent, so I can see into the Depression. Why wouldn't I be able to?
  10. commissar1969

Bridge LOS and Movement

YES! THAT'S what I was thinking!
  11. commissar1969

Bridge LOS and Movement

That is so weird. I could have sworn it did. Oh, well. Faulty memory. Comes with age. Pretty soon, I'll be like Trump, claiming my dad was born in Germany! lol
  12. commissar1969

Bridge LOS and Movement

Thanks for this, Binchois. However, I don't think you understood my second question. B6.4 is talking about going from to / from the bridge location IN THE BRIDGE HEX. I'm talking about going directly from DD5 (NOT a bridge hex) to UNDER the bridge. Got any info on that? Thanks, Chuck
  13. commissar1969

Bridge LOS and Movement

Gentlemen: Please see illustration: Does a Unit at DD5 have an LOS to a Unit IN CC5 (i.e. under the bridge)? Why / why not? Can a Unit in DD5 Move/Advance beneath the Bridge? Why / why not? Thanks in advance! Chuck Hammond (aka "Commissar1969")
  14. commissar1969

A24.4 Smoke Elevation

Thanks, everyone!
  15. commissar1969

A24.4 Smoke Elevation

So what would happen to that shot (from 13Y8 to Z9) - would it be hindered by the drifting Smoke or not? (I'm sorry, I don't know how to do screen shots.