Recent content by Colonel Talvela

1. C

Battle of the Boot RD5 (CMAK)

you are a good man!
  2. C

Obviously you didnt cause me any grief. But JDSU should have gotten first place. He didnt lose a game. The finish points were wrong because not all the games were posted correctly. That being said, I will at least applaud you for doing something.
  3. C

ok i just have to ask. How on earth did 1st/2nd/3rd get picked. JDSU was the only player without a loss and he is third - when there are only 5 players left. This makes no sense. and for the record - very disappointed that this just died. This was a QB tourney. All we needed was for one...
  4. C

CMAK Battle of the Boot Rd6

Honestly, I dont care about the settings. Somebody else make them up. I was just wanted to keep this going.
  5. C

ok, I am taking matters into my owns hands again :clown: Here are the battles we have done so far (as many details as I can find/remember): 1) Italians vs Canadians mech- 1500 - large hills - mod trees - july 43 - clear weather 2) Allied Mech v Axis Mech - 2000 points - town - mod trees -...
  6. C

doing my part to help Here are the people still involved Undefeated: JDSU (:censored: Canadian gets another bye) One Loss: Mixmaster Colonel Talvela 2054172 The Hooded One I did random generation of opponents and sides and I came up with (scouts honor - random only 1 time -...
  7. C

2 weeks since the last post - time to bump.
  8. C

Not to seem impatient, but it has been three months now. I understand that you guys are extremely busy, so we could use a generated map. That is what we did for the first three rounds. And if you have a map that is close to being done, you could save that for round 7. Again, I'm not...
  9. C

*cough* *cough* bump *cough* *cough* :halo:
  10. C

time to bump
  11. C

tripps dropped out
  12. C

my opinion I just now realized there were five people left in this: Undefeated: JDSU One Loss: Mixmaster Colonel Talvela 2054172 The Hooded One Personally, what I would do is have JDSU be the winner of the "undefeated bracket". Two more rounds to get the winner of the "One...
  13. C

Good question. If jdsu wins, that leaves two players - which would be fine. But if he loses that would leave threee players left. hmmmm
  14. C

What is the ETA of getting this started?
  15. C

our game is now over