1. clubby

Rarest Counter?

Is that the black ss that Holst made?
  2. clubby

Encirclement A7.71

Encircled. The least of their problems. 😂
  3. clubby

TEM vs DC attack into Factory?

If please isn't enough there let me know. 😂 I guess I could have gone with pretty please.
  4. clubby

TEM vs DC attack into Factory?

Please place rules questions in the rules sub forum.
  5. clubby

B20.93 Query

Because that is two distinct moves. You may only make one distinct move in the APH. Again, what you're asking is like wanting to move into the ground level of a building and go upstairs. That's two moves even in the same hex.
  6. clubby

B20.93 Query

I believe the long and short of what you're asking is two distinct MF expenditures which is not allowed in the APH. Same as entering a building and then trying to go upstairs.
  7. clubby

The rarest ASL item?

You have that. 😂
  8. clubby

Rail Cars LOS

Agreed
  9. clubby

Indirect Fire Vs AFV

Isn't that what he wrote?
  10. clubby

Rail Cars LOS

Just to be clear, as I read it, if a rail car counter is placed in the hex any railroad is a Level 1 obstacle to LOS except on the hexside(s) UNLESS the railroad crosses to another hex with a rail car counter.
  11. clubby

Soft Ground

I don't think so. I think you receive the +1 if you have to take a bog check.
  12. clubby

Indirect Fire Vs AFV

Keep in mind that if an afv had boxed 4 and 1 that would also not qualify for the -1 DRM.
  13. clubby

Rail Cars LOS

I will say this, the example in the rule book is terrible. Put some infantry counters in those hexes instead of letters just placed willy nilly on the side of the hex. That was super lazy.
  14. clubby

Rail Cars LOS

You didn't get far enough in the rules.
  15. clubby

Rail Cars LOS

I will admit to not having played anything from TotR but that doesn't sound right at all.