1. clavain

NFTs and ASL

PS Why doesn't MMP accept Bitcoin??:unsure:
  2. clavain

NFTs and ASL

Can we use Bitcoin to buy them??
  3. clavain

It’s a Dinant weekend!

PS Glad to hear you are still active Dan, I haven't been around these parts much the last couple of years.
  4. clavain

It’s a Dinant weekend!

I've got a write up coming on three of the Dinant scenarios - I'm backlogged a bit with about eight or nine scenarios to write up as I've been off work with a friend off work and we have been playing once or twice every week the last couple of months. Wagons were shot up, bridges blown up...
  5. clavain

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

And a couple more brief AARs from two scenarios played earlier this year, AP 162 The Governor and, yep, believe it or not, ASL 1 Fighting Withdrawal. https://artemducismalum.wordpress.com/2022/05/27/back-in-the-swing-of-things/
  6. clavain

He was very worried about his flanks (esp. the one by the mudflats) for some reason, so the centre was relatively weak (esp. without the AA gun up front) until the Brit got into the town. By the time he moved the stuff from the flanks back in I could interdict it and cut it up piecemeal and just...
  7. clavain

WO37 The Vital Hours

WO37 The Vital Hours, brief AAR here: https://artemducismalum.wordpress.com/2022/05/24/for-the-queen-err-king/ So at the risk of being, you know, one of those people (tongue firmly in cheek), I have started a blog of my board and miniatures gaming exploits. Don't expect any brilliant tactical...
  8. clavain

WO37 The Vital Hours, brief AAR here: https://artemducismalum.wordpress.com/2022/05/24/for-the-queen-err-king/ So at the risk of being, you know, one of those people (tongue firmly in cheek), I have started a blog of my board and miniatures gaming exploits. Don't expect any brilliant tactical...
  9. clavain

LOS buttons grayed out?

Thanks = not sure if that exact case came up or not - it might have. What I meant was what I said, when I checked LOS I never used the back button: Check LOS by clicking on L or I button Draw LOS, rant at opponent, etc. Click on map to exit LOS screen and return to play (instead of clicking on...
  10. clavain

LOS buttons grayed out?

Nope, never used the back button to get out of checking LOS, just clicked on the map (I did use it a few other times for different things during the course of the scenario, but never during LOS checks).
  11. clavain

LOS buttons grayed out?

Only board in the scenario is Board 60 v6.4 if that makes a difference also.
  12. clavain

I think Tuomo just stated it... ;-)
  13. clavain

I recently played the dreaded Peter Struijf in DTF-1 Keren Masala. I tried something completely different as the Indians, instead of taking the straightforward route of going up the middle which gives the Indians lots of options and stretches the Italians, and tried to flank him on the right...
  14. clavain

I hear Sulking is going to be added in the new Chapter E. Or maybe it was Skulking, I always get those two confused...
  15. clavain

ASL on Discord

So a few brave souls have setup a Discord channel - folks are welcome to join in here