Recent content by ClassiK

1. C

Graphic Comp #41

Nice job guys, I loved that white website layout Springer, very slick. Sadly I couldn't get my shiz in on time but I will enter it into the next comp that has animation in it! Congrats to the winner, that peice was tight! And thatnks to Naluka for extending the judging time, sorry I couldnt enter!
  2. C

Graphic Comp #41

I hear ya man, my entry is taking a long time too, I still gotta master it! At the rate its going, I would have to make it a 2 parter to enter in time!
  3. C

Graphic Comp #41

Aight I'm going to be hitting this one up with an idea that I've wanted to do in Flash for quite some time now, it can be in flash right?
  4. C

Music: what are you Listening to now?

I just coped the new 40 fonzarelli album ( E-40 ) Ghetto Report Card, sik beats from a mad old school MC. Its his first album since his departure from Jive records!
  5. C

PS3's HDMI Port Upgraded

I believe that is correct! Atleast that was the impression I recieved from Dell.:up:
  6. C

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

Lemme know if you need 3d modeling done, I got the program Maya its a wicked program with alot of advancements
  7. C

Sengo, A great place to be!

I usually don't stick around forums that long, especially long enough to rack up 50 posts, but this forum is a nice place to come to and read up on recent PSP/PS3/etc. news. ( Which I have noticed you guys keep up to date very well ) So this is my shout out to Sengo! To all the...
  8. C

Music: what are you Listening to now?

On my PSP I currently have 3 symphonys of Bach, and 2 of Mozart, Anything over twenty years old is a Cla$$iK
  9. C

The Signature Exchange...

For some reason I cant seem to locate the URL in the properties of my image!? I've got the pixel size perfect 300*80 but having troubles finding that darn URL!? ClassiK
  10. C

The Signature Exchange...

I created a sig using PSP 7 but im not sure on how to insert it into my signature box??? I have it saved on my PC and when I click on add a image it asks for a prompt Can someone help me on this topic plz Thanks ClassiK