Recent content by cifdale

1. cifdale

Replacement pages and the pocket ASLRB

Excellent news Perry! I am ready and waiting to purchase one.
  2. cifdale

ASL Raaco sortiment, 2022 edition

I love the labeling for the vehicles, it's fabulous!
  3. cifdale

St Louis ASL Tournament - July 28-30, 2023

Excellent, Mr. Kirk, I always look forward to your scenario list! Excitement for the event is building for me, maybe I can get Jeff Ital to dish out a beating to me this year.
  4. cifdale

March Madness 2023

Is there a scenario list?
  5. cifdale

Albany Tournament December 1st-4th All TD Communications Here

Hey Randy, Glad to hear you are recovering. Look forward to seeing you again at a tournament somewhere.
  6. cifdale

How many scenarios exist ?

My current data base has over 5,000 scenarios and I do not have all the Critical Hit stuff which I stopped buying a few years ago.
  7. cifdale

ASLOK XXXVI - October 2nd-9th, 2022

I second Roger's comments about Brett and Bill. One of the reasons I look forward to ASLOK is because of the way they run this tournament.
  8. cifdale

What Scenario Have You Played The Most?

The Bridge at Cheneux KGP 7, 10 times. I have a foamcore map for it, so that may have something to do with the frequency, although it has been 9 or 10 years since I last played it. I only managed 2 wins, so I have perfected how to lose as either side!
  9. cifdale

ASLOK XXXVI - October 2nd-9th, 2022

Hey Wes, Larry Zoet and Jeff DeYoung will be there as well.
  10. cifdale

2022 St Louis ASL Tourney July 29-31.

Thankyou Jim for a great well-run tournament experience. Barring disaster I will be back next year! Thank you to all my opponents for a good time.
  11. cifdale

Normandy HASL

For my part Perry, I'll be ordering 2 copies when the time comes.
  12. cifdale

Manila maps....

I used to climb 65 ft tall silos for a living, so this set up would bring back some memories for me. Dangling by a harness from the ceiling - COOL!
  13. cifdale

March Madness 2022

A great big thank you to Paul, Dan, and Dave for putting this tournament on!
  14. cifdale

March Madness 2022

Thank you!
  15. cifdale

March Madness 2022

What scenario pack did X4 No Quarter come from?