Recent content by chrisvalla

1. chrisvalla

You are gonna think I am a moron.

You mean it's not the unpublished predecessor to Pong? :argh:
  2. chrisvalla

JFK Reloaded

Damn, I missed that tycoon game. Probably couldn't have beaten Mengles high score anyway :( I can barely play mob games. Hopefully it will be such a poor financial performer that economic Darwinism kills it off. Not likely, but at least it's not likely to get into the mainstream.
  3. chrisvalla

JFK Reloaded

Not high on my list...(actually, it didn't even make the list) I can think of better uses for $30.
  4. chrisvalla

Act of War: Direct Action

Woohoo! An A-10 screaming down the Mall plastering Congress... I mean... no, that would be bad... bad... :whist:
  5. chrisvalla

Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile

This is high on my list of 'must buys'... just not at full retail price.
  6. chrisvalla

Imperial Glory

Didn't want to load for me... I'll have to come back to it later...
  7. chrisvalla

Surely they can't help out everyone

Having played Starships Unlimited, I'm thinking Matrix would be wise to just steer clear of sci-fi games and stick with what they know best.
  8. chrisvalla

Axis & Allies gets a 6.0/10 from gamespot...

Just what I needed... and expected.
  9. chrisvalla

PS2 or XBOX

I've played shooters, fighting games, and combat sims on the XB... it just don't work for me... period... and if I'm not having fun, what's the point? Actually I have both the PC and PS2 versions of GTA:VC, I prefer the PS2... except when it comes to weapons management... there isn't a game pad...
  10. chrisvalla

PS2 or XBOX

I hate the controllers for the X-box... PS2.
  11. chrisvalla

Operation Justice To Hollywood!

Woohoo! The Americans got the Enigma machine off U-571 and won the Battle of Britain! :p
  12. chrisvalla

Which is a better Beer and Pretzels Game?

SJ's Illuminati isn't bad either. As for Saturday night gaming... the girlfriends and wives of our group members would have an issue if we were out looking for other women. I'm fairly certain one guy would truly be rolling the dice with his life if he tried that... and I think anything...
  13. chrisvalla

Name That Game

RSR is short for 'Red Storm Rising'. It was a sub combat simulator for the C64 (and others I believe) in the late 80s early 90s. It was fairly good in its simplicity yet offered quite a bit of gameplay and loads (IMO) of re-playability. The premise behind it was that you as a US sub commander...
  14. chrisvalla

Name That Game

If only RSR looked that good... unless they did a remake (please, please, please...). Not the up and coming Dangerous Waters is it?
  15. chrisvalla

Name That Game

I didn't know they made Through the Looking Glass into a game... :laugh: